Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: 2016-2017 New York Giants Thread

Moderator Junior Division
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka Drunkenski View Post
    Although I prepared myself for this loss, I'm still sad. God I hope the Cowboys don't win the Super Bowl. I can't stand their annoying fans (not you Pete).

#MakeBSBHGreatAgain
    Well Happy New Year to you too!

lol

ImagineAcceptingTheTruth Junior Division
    Quote Originally Posted by Parsley View Post
    Francessa should be entertaining tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk
    More disappointment than anger.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...icle-1.2941712

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Formerly Dru23 BSBH Prospect
    So the guy who yells at callers who disagree with him and tells them they are stupid is telling someone else to grow up? I can't stand Fatcesa, he is a complete joke.

Im also tired of hearing about the boat trip, lots of athletes go out on days off, this isn't the first time. Sometimes its better to relax before a huge game. That said, the team lost because of more than dropped balls. Having absolutely no running game was a huge factor all season. IMO, this is an issue Reese should have fixed coming into the season because even last year they had no running game. The offensive line also needs to learn how to stop the defense without holding them and taking penalties, and give Eli a little more time. Every time Eli snaps the ball, the defense is in his face. And Eli needs to stop with the blind throws when he has pressure on him, too many turnovers because of that. OBJ needs a vet WR with him to work with him, kind of like what Richards did with MDZ and some of the other rookies.

Pain heals. Chicks dig scars BSBH Prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by NYR2711 View Post
    So the guy who yells at callers who disagree with him and tells them they are stupid is telling someone else to grow up? I can't stand Fatcesa, he is a complete joke.

Im also tired of hearing about the boat trip, lots of athletes go out on days off, this isn't the first time. Sometimes its better to relax before a huge game. That said, the team lost because of more than dropped balls. Having absolutely no running game was a huge factor all season. IMO, this is an issue Reese should have fixed coming into the season because even last year they had no running game. The offensive line also needs to learn how to stop the defense without holding them and taking penalties, and give Eli a little more time. Every time Eli snaps the ball, the defense is in his face. And Eli needs to stop with the blind throws when he has pressure on him, too many turnovers because of that. OBJ needs a vet WR with him to work with him, kind of like what Richards did with MDZ and some of the other rookies.
    Pretty much agree with all of this. I'm also tired of hearing about OBJ (insert some sort of thing he did hear) He definitely is in need of guidance considering how emotional of a player he is but not everything he does needs to be a story. Him allegedly punching a wall was all NY media could talk about. Like seriously? Who the fuck cares that he punched a wall? Not the first athlete or person for that matter to do it. I realize his antics can be a distraction and he needs to change, but the fact that anything he does is made into a story is pathetic.

That being said fuck Reese. Dude needs to go. Giants offense was in dire need of obvious things and he failed to address it. Even though they made playoffs it shouldn't be enough to save his job. He's had ample time to plug the holes and hasn't done so.

I have nothing bad to say about the defense as they are basically the reason the Giants made the playoffs in the first place. I am just hoping changes are made starting with management.

ImagineAcceptingTheTruth Junior Division
    The media is awful these day. Sports, politics, weather......so much of it is about hype, drama and scandal. It doesn't help when a number of athletes purposely draw attention the themselves as if being a millionaire, gifted and admired isn't enough already.

I don't get why its a bad thing that he punched the wall. Shows he was pissed at himself and that they lost. I would be more pissed if he just brushed it off. How many times have you seen a goaltender pulled, go into the hallway and beat the shit out of the wall with his stick. There is nothing wrong with emotion. Not to mention, the media is running with a story no one can confirm.

Pain heals. Chicks dig scars BSBH Prospect
    The media is awful these day. Sports, politics, weather......so much of it is about hype, drama and scandal. It doesn't help when a number of athletes purposely draw attention the themselves as if being a millionaire, gifted and admired isn't enough already.

Quote Originally Posted by NYR2711 View Post
    I don't get why its a bad thing that he punched the wall. Shows he was pissed at himself and that they lost. I would be more pissed if he just brushed it off. How many times have you seen a goaltender pulled, go into the hallway and beat the shit out of the wall with his stick. There is nothing wrong with emotion. Not to mention, the media is running with a story no one can confirm.
    Exactly. Like I get OBJ made himself a target but at this point it's gotten ridiculous. The guy can't even be pissed without it being some sort of headline. Considering the way he played I don't mind his reaction at all. If anything Eli's aww shucks reactions (or lack there of) bother me more. But everyone deals with their shit differently. I actually unfollowed two writers because they seem more interested in gossiping than reporting/writing the news.

It's just stupid.

Very Large Member BSBH Prospect
    At least Derrick Rose took some of the spotlight today

#MakeBSBHGreatAgain
    Hidden Content

Let's Go Rangers!

Quote Originally Posted by Shane Falco View Post
    Exactly. Like I get OBJ made himself a target but at this point it's gotten ridiculous. The guy can't even be pissed without it being some sort of headline. Considering the way he played I don't mind his reaction at all. If anything Eli's aww shucks reactions (or lack there of) bother me more. But everyone deals with their shit differently. I actually unfollowed two writers because they seem more interested in gossiping than reporting/writing the news.

It's just stupid.
    This annoys the shit out of me. I hate when he gives that look after a stupid play he makes and its intercepted. He needs to stop just throwing the ball into covered area's when he is pressured.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415