• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

'Billions' on Showtime

Phil

Anyone else watching this? I'm addicted. It's become must-see TV for me, similar to other Showtime programming like Ray Donovan, Homeland, Masters of Sex, and The Affair.

It features Damien Lewis, formerly of Homeland, Paul Giamatti and Maggie Siff (Sons of Anarchy).

[video=youtube;_raEUMLL-ZI]

If you want deep-threaded, detailed story-telling, just like the above, this is right up your alley.

Yeah, I watched three in a row after letting them collect for a while, but I'm week-to-week now. It's fantastic. Production, story-writing, casting, etc. are all top notch. Damien Lewis has totally reinvented himself. I was worried I wouldn't be able to not see Nicholas Brody every time I was told his name is Bobby Axelrod, but that went out the window somehwere in the middle of the first episode.

He's such an amazing actor.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
boooorrrring. the pilot was great and grabbed my attention right off the bat, but the rest of the episodes (I watched 5 episodes of season 1 this weekend) were so drawn out that it became boring. its going to take them the whole season to prosecute one guy. Probably would've been a good 2 hour feature film

• 6 months later...