• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Brady Skjei Scores Nice 3-on-3 Goal in OT

CreaseCrusader91

Everyone on the ice must be slow, because he skated by every player

Well one chased him behind the net, and the other 2 got caught and had to turn to chase a guy who had picked up steam from behind the net. Good for Skjei to recognize it, and use his speed to make a play.

The one thing I thought was a bit disappointing about Skjei in the couple games he was up was that he didn't use his speed a ton. I think he's got to learn to do that consistently.

Actually, Mac hasn't done that much the last two years. Good chance AV's system has something to do with that.

nice fucking skating.

The one thing I thought was a bit disappointing about Skjei in the couple games he was up was that he didn't use his speed a ton. I think he's got to learn to do that consistently.

Actually, Mac hasn't done that much the last two years. Good chance AV's system has something to do with that.

this bothers me a lot. i love when mac skates with the puck. he's good at it and can skate.

i'm always so pleased when mac skates through the neutral zone into the O zone on the PP. it's rare and it's not what AV wants, but i fucking love it.

he does it with such authority.

nice fucking skating.

this bothers me a lot. i love when mac skates with the puck. he's good at it and can skate.

i'm always so pleased when mac skates through the neutral zone into the O zone on the PP. it's rare and it's not what AV wants, but i fucking love it.

he does it with such authority.

AV wants the puck moved out of the zone quickly to the forwards to spark transition game. It's why Yandle isn't a good fit. And why Boyle struggled last year.

Archived