• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers Sign [F] Ryan Gropp to Entry-Level Contract

Phil

Out of curiosity, does his signing being in the NYR forum mean that he has a shot at the roster? Not being facetious, just curious.

I just think it's in the wrong section.

Yah, posted in the wrong section. Simple mistake. It's been moved to the ITS section now.

Yah, posted in the wrong section. Simple mistake. It's been moved to the ITS section now.

Oh, cool - I just haven't followed Gropp and I wasn't sure if this was going to be a Kreider-like scenario. Does his signing imply that a call-up from within the AHL is likely?

Read haven't followed Gropp :D ha-ha like' date=' at all[/quote']

He plays in the WHL. He'll sign on with the Wolf Pack at the end of the year to a PTO if his team doesn't make the playoffs or is eliminated early on. He's got good offensive instincts and will probably turn pro next year, but is a few years out from the NHL.

He plays in the WHL. He'll sign on with the Wolf Pack at the end of the year to a PTO if his team doesn't make the playoffs or is eliminated early on. He's got good offensive instincts and will probably turn pro next year, but is a few years out from the NHL.

Gotcha! Thanks for the update.

Archived