Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The Daddy Diaries

#MakePetrGreatAgain BSBH Legend
    Good to hear. It takes getting used to (so I'm told), but be sure to remind her to pump as often as she can, even when she's not feeding him. It'll help to build her supply and get the milk flowing.
    Hidden Content

"Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

"I've always said, I'd rather tame a tiger than paint stripes on a kitty cat."
    - Dean Lombardi

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus, and the feeling that whatever
    you think you’'e bound to be okay, because you're in the safely moral majority."

- Christopher Hitchens

Formerly Dru23 BSBH Prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnydollaz18 View Post
    My son peed on me last night for the first time. lol We change his diaper about 8 times a day, it's crazy. We did get that blocker that we put on him every time we have to change his diaper. lol
    He's already a week old.
    That blocker doesn't work, it makes more of a mess. A wipe works a lot better. We had the blocker and it mad the pee go all over the place, we tossed it and went with the wipe ever since.

Clean Slate, Grab It! NYR BSBH Prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by NYR2711 View Post
    That blocker doesn't work, it makes more of a mess. A wipe works a lot better. We had the blocker and it mad the pee go all over the place, we tossed it and went with the wipe ever since.
    Yeah, it worked, but I used the wipe last night, cause as I went to change a diaper, pee came flying out of him, so I just covered it with the wipe.

Quote Originally Posted by Rome 2.0 View Post
    Good to hear. It takes getting used to (so I'm told), but be sure to remind her to pump as often as she can, even when she's not feeding him. It'll help to build her supply and get the milk flowing.
    Thanks,. Yeah, she seemed to get more last night and had a few bottles ready for the early morning wake up to feed him, which was good.

Does or did anybody else's kid despise being changed? Our son hates it, all he does is scream and cry when we are changing his outfit after changing a diaper. And it doesn't stop till one of us is holding him after the fact.

Former Moderator BSBH Legend
    Does or did anybody else's kid despise being changed? Our son hates it, all he does is scream and cry when we are changing his outfit after changing a diaper. And it doesn't stop till one of us is holding him after the fact.
    Give him a phone to play with. A cell, or a cordless, or a remote.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Give him a phone to play with. A cell, or a cordless, or a remote.
    He's 2 weeks old, don't want him dropping that on his head. Lol we usually just give him one of his binkies to suck on. Does it for like 5 seconds, takes it out himself(which is impressive) and proceeds to cry

He's 2 weeks old, don't want him dropping that on his head. Lol we usually just give him one of his binkies to suck on. Does it for like 5 seconds, takes it out himself(which is impressive) and proceeds to cry
    Is he cold? Try to change him in warm rooms. We always had Ryan's room on 70+. When we changed him downstairs, he hated it. But you just gotta do it.

Yeah, I was just going to say the same – make sure the room is warm, and actually, the wipe warmer is kinda important too. A cold wipe makes my son scream. A warm one, and he's A-OK. He actually laughs most of the time.
    Hidden Content

"Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus, and the feeling that whatever
    you think you’'e bound to be okay, because you're in the safely moral majority."

- Christopher Hitchens

Is he cold? Try to change him in warm rooms. We always had Ryan's room on 70+. When we changed him downstairs, he hated it. But you just gotta do it.
    Yeah, the rooms are always warm. I just think he doesn't like being changed for some reason.

Yeah, the rooms are always warm. I just think he doesn't like being changed for some reason.
    Then act really happy when you do it, and do it quickly.

Yeah, I was just going to say the same – make sure the room is warm, and actually, the wipe warmer is kinda important too. A cold wipe makes my son scream. A warm one, and he's A-OK. He actually laughs most of the time.
    We just used a warm wipe on him to change a diaper and he was still screaming. We started with warm paper towels since that's what my cousin used and she told us to use this specific brand(Viva)? Or something like that. But, either way, still a screamer.

We do, we sing to him while doing if. He smiles sometimes, when he stops crying for a second.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunny View Post
    Wife is pregnant again. Not sure whether to leave or get second job at McDonald's.
    Stop drinking.

High five the wife.
    I have no recollection of this exchange.

But....Congrats!

This.
    Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens

This.
    We go as fast as we can. Like I said, he likes hearing songs, so we play his little music box or sing for him.

Just a Simple Country Squire BSBH Prospect
    That's pretty much the key. Act happy in everything you're doing to them. It confuses the fuck out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunny View Post
    That's pretty much the key. Act happy in everything you're doing to them. It confuses the fuck out of them.

Truth. I even sing songs about what I'm doing. Gross as it may be. "Wiping up this nasty diarrhea, all the way up your back"!
    Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens

Boom BSBH Prospect
    We just used a warm wipe on him to change a diaper and he was still screaming. We started with warm paper towels since that's what my cousin used and she told us to use this specific brand(Viva)? Or something like that. But, either way, still a screamer.
    Viva paper towels are legit, although I've never tried wiping my ass with it. Theyre paper towels but theyre soft enough that they feel like cloth. They dont get soggy or fall apart when wet either.
    Last edited by NYRangers92; 01-06-2016 at 12:10 AM.

Just a Simple Country Squire BSBH Prospect

Truth. I even sing songs about what I'm doing. Gross as it may be. "Wiping up this nasty diarrhea, all the way up your back"!
    Yes! Absolutely.. You have to laugh about it, or else you'd cry too.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BSBH Prospect
    Grossest thread on the forum
    Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Regards,

Patrick Bateman

Sent from my iPhone

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast