• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Top 38 Diet Sodas Ranked

Keirik

The lines that feed the soda fountains in the Garden State Plaza food court had to be changed, because they were pvc, and the soda that would sit in the lines eroded the plastic. Think about that for a moment.

I thought about it. What I've determined is that it's a good thing I'm not made of plastic.

Soda is disgusting....until it touches your lips and then it's the greatest thing ever lol

:rofl:

I'm right there with you, the struggle is deep. I fucking hate diet too so when scientists starting saying that the drinks full of artificial sweetener like this article notes is worse, that was like the greatest news ever!

All jokes aside, I pretty much have cut it down to almost nothing. Tea is water for me now and that's it

I don't drink Soda unless we go out to eat, otherwise I drink water. But when I do drink soda, I drink Sprite or a clear soda like that, not Mountain Dew. While I know its not good for you, my doctor once told me that the clear soda's are better than the dark cola's. Mountain Dew is absolutely the worst soda out there, look up Mountain Dew mouth, its nasty.

I'm a diabetic, so I don't have many alternatives. Oh wait, there is beer. Which I shouldn't drink. I'm a rebel.

I don't drink soda that much - I'm a big iced tea drinker. I could go with iced tea, coffee, and beer, and not need another form of liquid ever.

Archived