• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Any help or ideas on a missing person

The Dude

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=465602956944297

A friend of mine woke up yesterday morning and went for a run at approximately 7:30 am, in the Massapequa area of Long Island, NY. He did not take his keys, his wallet, nor his phone with him.

He has not been heard from since. He didn't go to work and he has not been in contact with family or friends who in turn are all worried sick.

Local hospitals have been checked, and the police have been contacted. Any ideas of this 27 year olds possible whereabouts would be much appreciated.

Oddly local news hasn't had anything on this.

Above is a link to a Facebook account dedicated to finding Mike.

Sorry to hear this man.

Ironically, something similar happened to my wife's coworker last year around this time of year and the end result was tragic.

It ended up being (authorities think) a freak accident while she was running then she passed out or fell into a body of water and died. Just a strange and tragic event. Was there a normal run route he made that people were aware of? Could some sort of freak accident similarly have occurred (falling into a body of water or off a steep embankment?)

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=465602956944297

A friend of mine woke up yesterday morning and went for a run at approximately 7:30 am, in the Massapequa area of Long Island, NY. He did not take his keys, his wallet, nor his phone with him.

He has not been heard from since. He didn't go to work and he has not been in contact with family or friends who in turn are all worried sick.

Local hospitals have been checked, and the police have been contacted. Any ideas of this 27 year olds possible whereabouts would be much appreciated.

Oddly local news hasn't had anything on this.

Above is a link to a Facebook account dedicated to finding Mike.

This is really terrible, and I'm so sorry.

My only advice is to push this along social.

Phil, push this out on our Facebook and Twitter, and please please every member here do the same. Especially LI based.

Sorry to hear this man.

Ironically, something similar happened to my wife's coworker last year around this time of year and the end result was tragic.

It ended up being (authorities think) a freak accident while she was running then she passed out or fell into a body of water and died. Just a strange and tragic event. Was there a normal run route he made that people were aware of? Could some sort of freak accident similarly have occurred (falling into a body of water or off a steep embankment?)

Family and friends set out a search party of where it is believed he ran. Im not familiar with the area.

Thank you for reading and for your input.

This is really terrible, and I'm so sorry.

My only advice is to push this along social.

Phil, push this out on our Facebook and Twitter, and please please every member here do the same. Especially LI based.

Thanks a lot man. Its appreciated more than you could imagine. Getting it out there is huge.

;796614]awesome. really happy that's true.

curious - how'd he get to montana without showing his license or needing his wallet/money?

but who cares - really happy that he's alive.

Whatever his reasons may be, my parents would destroy me themselves if I ever pulled a stunt like that. Not that I know his reasons, but just sayin'

Glad the dude is ok.

Glad hes ok. Tons of questions. Apparently he just needed to get away and was stressed out..

I know him personally. Hes been to family functions years ago (he dated my cousin). This whole thing is just fucking weird. But I'm just glad the kid is alive.

Glad hes ok. Tons of questions. Apparently he just needed to get away and was stressed out..

I know him personally. Hes been to family functions years ago (he dated my cousin). This whole thing is just fucking weird. But I'm just glad the kid is alive.

Yea man. Happy for you to get some relief.

His problems are his own.

Archived