Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Embarrassing Life Stories

Former Moderator BSBH Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnydollaz18 View Post
    Same thing happened to me at an ex-girlfriends house. Like 6 years ago. lol Walked out with my head down, and was like, ''damnnn it'' Fucking embarrassed as hell. For the next week, anytime I went in, her brother's would be like ''Don't clog it'' ''plunger is downstairs if you need it''
    Quote Originally Posted by Rome 2.0 View Post
    My first ever time visiting my now wife's apartment to hang out, I had to shit so bad that I had to break my rule of never doing so until you've been dating for months. Yeah, I clogged that bitch up hardcore. And she had no fucking plunger. I had to embarrassingly come out, admit I clogged it, and go BUY one from the corner store, just to come back and plunge it.
    You guys don't know the rules of shitting in strange houses?

1. Flush once to make sure it's not clogged already.

2. Flush immediately after the deuce.

3. Wipe as you would, flush after every third wipe.

4. Keep your dignity.

Very Large Member BSBH Prospect
    I don't flush once to make sure it's not clogged, I flush once to test the speed so I know what in dealing with the timing of the courtesy flush.
    Hidden Content

Let's Go Rangers!

Boom BSBH Prospect
    Anyone else do the "come on come on please please please" prayer while the toilet flushes but you don't hear it go all the way down yet? The delayed complete flush after you think you clogged it is relieving enough to make you believe in a higher power.

To fit with the theme of the story I shit myself in high school once. I don't think anyone found out though since I was wearing brown shorts and I faked being sick to get picked up and go home. I still had to walk in the halls between classes though so maybe people knew but talked behind my back.

Also peed my pants in the middle of a third grade recorder concert. So everyone's parents and every kid in the grade saw because I messed up the song because I was trying to hold it in and still play recorder, the most fickle stupid instrument on this planet. Moral of the story is to listen to the teacher when she asks if you have to go to the bathroom before the concert.

I have other embarrassing moments from my adolescence that I don't really like to talk about because they were pretty traumatizing
    Last edited by NYRangers92; 08-15-2015 at 08:43 AM.

Deleted Midget Division
    At 7 years old, I called my friend as a prank and told him my mom had been assassinated.

He, also 7, told his parents my mom had been killed and they called the cops which caused a neighbourhood mob when they arrived in droves.

I learned my lesson.

#MakePetrGreatAgain BSBH Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Missing Teeth View Post
    I don't flush once to make sure it's not clogged, I flush once to test the speed so I know what in dealing with the timing of the courtesy flush.
    This. What kind of power am I working with here?
    Hidden Content

"Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

"I've always said, I'd rather tame a tiger than paint stripes on a kitty cat."
    - Dean Lombardi

"If someone tells me that I've hurt their feelings, I say, “I'm still waiting to hear what your point is.”"
    - Christopher Hitchens

Yes, power is a better word. When I see some good power, I feel confident and more relaxed. When it's low, I start to sweat.
    Hidden Content

Let's Go Rangers!

//reported Junior Division

Embarrassing Life Stories

on the topic of shitting in new places, i know most are really opposed to this. i am not. i seek new toilets to shit in.

new restaurant? shit in it.
    airport? shit it in.
    friend's house? definitely have to shit there.

there's a great restaurant around the corner from my mom in manhattan. it has a toro with a bidet. needless to say, i go in there and sit even if i don't have to shit.
    Out: Girardi, Klein, Stepan, Raanta
    In: Shattenkirk, Desharnais, Pavalec, DeAngelo/Bereglazalov/Pionk

Boom BSBH Prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by Missing Teeth View Post
    Yes, power is a better word. When I see some good power, I feel confident and more relaxed. When it's low, I start to sweat.
    There are toilets in my house I won't shit in because I know I'll have to plunge even with multiple flushes

Raanta and Raving BSBH Prospect
    Went to a restaurant as a kid. They kept asking if I wanted "soup or salad" but I kept hearing "super salad" so all I answered was yes. Went on for what felt like forever till my dad said slowly it was soup or salad. They have brought it up since.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Clutch View Post
    Went to a restaurant as a kid. They kept asking if I wanted "soup or salad" but I kept hearing "super salad" so all I answered was yes. Went on for what felt like forever till my dad said slowly it was soup or salad. They have brought it up since.
    That's embarrassing?
    Hidden Content

Let's Go Rangers!

Senior Member Pee-Wee Division
    Once in middle school I was power walking in the hall and the principal held up his hand as if to signal to stop or slow down, I thought he was asking for a high five.

Senior Member Bantam Division
    In middle school or elementary school we went to the whaling museum on the island, I got up during the video and got to the doorway and passed out flat on my face in front of my entire class.

Also during High school before I went to prep school at Trinity Pawling, I was giving a presentation in science class about heart attacks, and during the presentation I passed out right behind the big desk, just totally out cold for like 45 seconds.

yeah I don't like blood unless it is in sports or i'm bleeding due to physical activity.

Senior Member BSBH Prospect
    This thread is golden. I will contribute later.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Junior Division
    I got so hammered once on New Years Eve when i was a teenager that upon arriving home, I passed out naked on my front steps outside only to have my mom wake me up and tell me to go to bed.

Quote Originally Posted by Keirik View Post
    I got so hammered once on New Years Eve when i was a teenager that upon arriving home, I passed out naked on my front steps outside only to have my mom wake me up and tell me to go to bed.
    Wait... Why you were naked matters here... Haha.

Lol, i haven't a clue. I also assume since it was cold there was significant shrinkage

Well. That's just. Fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Keirik View Post
    Lol, i haven't a clue. I also assume since it was cold there was significant shrinkage
    You use that excuse a lot eh
    Hidden Content

Let's Go Rangers!

I should change my name to Missing Toe
    Hidden Content

Let's Go Rangers!

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast