Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Lundqvist: 'I've questioned why we're not more pissed off after a loss'

Formerly Richter Redux Midget Division
    Quote Originally Posted by Rome 2.0 View Post
    Sense. This makes none.

And I won't even bother listing the dozens of goals he scored like this for the Avs and Sabres.
    All I learn from those videos is that Erik Christensen was a super-talent. Truly, truly one of the greats. So talented he had no business playing in this league. If there were a Super NHL that the NHL was a farm system for, he should've been playing in that league. Just a world class talent. He was so good none of his line mates could keep up with him, which hampered his production. He had 200 point potential you know.

Shawcappella BSBH Prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Lothbrok View Post
    All I learn from those videos is that Erik Christensen was a super-talent. Truly, truly one of the greats. So talented he had no business playing in this league. If there were a Super NHL that the NHL was a farm system for, he should've been playing in that league. Just a world class talent. He was so good none of his line mates could keep up with him, which hampered his production. He had 200 point potential you know.
    That better not be sarcasm. Crusher was a god. We just weren't worthy of his talents.

Banned Midget Division
    Nash's real last name is Nashov

Formerly Richter Redux Midget Division
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew a Penalty View Post
    That better not be sarcasm. Crusher was a god. We just weren't worthy of his talents.
    Of course it wasn't sarcasm. If I were developing a top-tier young offensive talent like Connor McDavid, I'd be having him watch Erik Christensen tapes all day long. That's how you learn to completely dominate the O-zone while being an entirely unselfish player. And wow....what a shot he had.

Banned Midget Division
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Lothbrok View Post
    Of course it wasn't sarcasm. If I were developing a top-tier young offensive talent like Connor McDavid, I'd be having him watch Erik Christensen tapes all day long. That's how you learn to completely dominate the O-zone while being an entirely unselfish player. And wow....what a shot he had.
    i'd make him watch heart and soul player like Callahan.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234