Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Patrick Kane Subject of Police Investigation for Rape in Hamburg, New York

#MakePetrGreatAgain BSBH Legend

Patrick Kane Subject of Police Investigation for Rape in Hamburg, New York

Blackhawks star Patrick Kane is the subject of a police investigation in Hamburg, N.Y., according to a report in The Buffalo News on Thursday.

From The Buffalo News:

Hamburg police are investigating an incident reportedly involving Patrick Kane, the Chicago Blackhawks star, two sources with knowledge of the probe have told The Buffalo News.

Two sources said Hamburg police officials have forbidden their officers and detectives from publicly discussing the investigation.
    Kane stays in Hamburg, which is just outside of his hometown of Buffalo.
    http://chicago.suntimes.com/blackhaw...igation-report

--

UPDATE 12:30PM:

@ByTimGraham: The Patrick Kane investigation is a rape investigation.

@ByTimGraham: To be clear: Kane still is being investigated and no charges have been filed. Info in this and previous tweet from law-enforcement source.

@ByTimGraham: However, there is a belief from multiple sources Kane might turn himself in as early as today.

@MarkLazerus: Entire #Blackhawks organization, not surprisingly, appears to be on total lockdown right now. Nobody's talking.
    Hidden Content

"Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

"I've always said, I'd rather tame a tiger than paint stripes on a kitty cat."
    - Dean Lombardi

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus, and the feeling that whatever
    you think you’'e bound to be okay, because you're in the safely moral majority."

- Christopher Hitchens

Germanic Ranger Junior Division H-Dreamer's Avatar
    For a second I thought why I had not heared about this in our media, then I saw the ",N.Y."

Clean Slate, Grab It! NYR BSBH Prospect
    H,,, I wonder what he did now?

I feel sorry for the earth's population BSBH Prospect
    Chicago should terminate his contract. Then he should sign here on a 7 year deal at league minimum. We can give him a fresh start.

I'm all about second chances
    “Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” ― Neil Gaiman,

Pain heals. Chicks dig scars BSBH Prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanJesus View Post
    Chicago should terminate his contract. Then he should sign here on a 7 year deal at league minimum. We can give him a fresh start.

I'm all about second chances
    I approve of this post.

Senior Member Junior Division
    http://nypost.com/2015/08/06/nhl-sta...investigation/

Blackhawks star Patrick Kane is the subject of a rape investigation, according to The Buffalo News.

@ByTimGraham: The Patrick Kane investigation is a rape investigation.

@ByTimGraham: To be clear: Kane still is being investigated and no charges have been filed. Info in this and previous tweet from law-enforcement source.

@ByTimGraham: However, there is a belief from multiple sources Kane might turn himself in as early as today.

@MarkLazerus: Entire #Blackhawks organization, not surprisingly, appears to be on total lockdown right now. Nobody's talking.
    Hidden Content

"Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus, and the feeling that whatever
    you think you’'e bound to be okay, because you're in the safely moral majority."

- Christopher Hitchens

The Dolphin Whisperer BSBH Rookie
    Holy shit. Kaner...

To be fair though, innocent until proven guilty and we see this a lot with professional athletes.

Pain heals. Chicks dig scars BSBH Prospect
    Turning himself is one step closer to resolving this as fast as possible. I'll reserve judgement until we know more details.

One of my favorite players in the league. I hope this turns out to be bs.

Quote Originally Posted by Morphinity View Post
    Holy shit. Kaner...

To be fair though, innocent until proven guilty and we see this a lot with professional athletes.
    No doubt. And the team is likely to stand behind him until things look a lot worse. Allegations are allegations. There need to be formal charges, or even court dates set similar to Voynov before you can expect the team or league to do anything substantial or make any official comments.
    Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens

Let's talk about stickers Junior Division
    He seems like a guy that would rape a chick.

Quote Originally Posted by TwoMinutesForNothing View Post
    He seems like a guy that would rape a chick.
    Oh? Based on...???

Oh? Based on...???
    Sense of self entitlement mixed with a frat boy/party boy personality. Let's not forget the cab incident. Not likely that he held a chick down while she was screaming, but it's probably a statutory thing or a chick who was passed out or excessively drunk or drugged.

Resident Garbage Clown BSBH Prospect
    Even if it's a baseless accusation it's still worth a shot if you're the female, not like you face any repercussions if you're found to be a liar.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunny View Post
    Even if it's a baseless accusation it's still worth a shot if you're the female, not like you face any repercussions if you're found to be a liar.
    False rape accusations are actually incredibly rare.
    Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens

Sense of self entitlement mixed with a frat boy/party boy personality. Let's not forget the cab incident. Not likely that he held a chick down while she was screaming, but it's probably a statutory thing or a chick who was passed out or excessively drunk or drugged.
    That's a pretty loose connection.

That's a pretty loose connection.
    It's also a pretty ugly comment to make. It's like saying "he seems like a guy who would rob a liquor store". You know, because he's white trash looking and is poor and from Mississippi.

It's stereotyping. I know stereotypes exist for a reason, but still, we should probably try and avoid using them in a thread like this.
    Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens

Quote Originally Posted by Rome 2.0 View Post
    False rape accusations are actually incredibly rare.
    Oh yeah, tell that to the Duke Lacrosse team. almost 1 in 10 are false according to wikipedia, that's enough for me. I'm sure that number only increases as the public profile of the falsely accused also increases.

If he's guilty of rape he should burn, but if it's a false accusation then so should she.

I'll stand by it. Never liked him anyway. He punched a cab driver in the face when he didn't have money to pay. He's a scumbag.

I'll stand by it. Never liked him anyway. He punched a cab driver in the face when he didn't have money to pay. He's a scumbag.
    This is true.

Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast