• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Oreos

Chizz

Obviously the original is amazing, but I think they may have created the best flavor yet. S'mores. http://assets-s3.usmagazine.com/uploads/assets/articles/87204-smores-oreos-confirmed-get-the-details/1431968546_smores-oreos-lg.jpg

These cookies are amazing. I've seen some pretty weird flavors come and go. I really hope this one is here to stay. I first saw them at target in Westbury and finished the whole package in a weekend (it's a smaller package than the original). I asked my wife to buy some more and she couldn't find them at 2 different stores so I went back to target in Westbury and bought 4 more packages yesterday. I'm going to be devastated when they discontinue them.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Wife is an Oreo addict, me....not a huge fan. I can handle a few if I'm in need of a sugar rush though. I'm all about the donut.

This is me as well. I will buy the raspberry oreos, but my kid eats more than me. I love a good donut, and not just because I am a cop:D.

This is me as well. I will buy the raspberry oreos, but my kid eats more than me. I love a good donut, and not just because I am a cop:D.

:word:

My order would be:

1. Donuts

2. Brownies (no nuts)

3. Chocolate chip cookies

I also love almost anything Entenmanns's.

:word:

My order would be:

1. Donuts

2. Brownies (no nuts)

3. Chocolate chip cookies

I also love almost anything Entenmanns's.

We must be separated at birth, I am the same way. I love the chocolate chip cookies from BJ's and Costco, those big soft ones. And from Entenmann's, I love the chocolate banana cake, its like crack to me.

I know many people will debate me about crumb cakes and there bakery having the 'best' and that's fine, but to me nothing beats an Entenmanns crumb cake.

Oh and Tastykake peanut butter Tandy cakes! Give me a box and I'm eating the whole thing in one sitting!

I know many people will debate me about crumb cakes and there bakery having the 'best' and that's fine, but to me nothing beats an Entenmanns crumb cake.

Oh and Tastykake peanut butter Tandy cakes! Give me a box and I'm eating the whole thing in one sitting!

Crumb cake, oh yes. :drool:

Archived