• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Wireless Home Security

Vodka Drunkenski

• 2 weeks later...

Just got it. It's barely an hour old but I can tell already this thing is gonna be great.

I got it in black, and have it on black shelves. You can't even notice it.

Best feature is that it pairs up with your phone (as well as any other phones you register with it as users), so when you are within your home, or within vicinity (not sure the range), you can set it to disable so it doesn't notify you every time your wife's cat jumps on the couch... like mine is gonna do for the first few days.

Just got it. It's barely an hour old but I can tell already this thing is gonna be great.

I got it in black, and have it on black shelves. You can't even notice it.

Best feature is that it pairs up with your phone (as well as any other phones you register with it as users), so when you are within your home, or within vicinity (not sure the range), you can set it to disable so it doesn't notify you every time your wife's cat jumps on the couch... like mine is gonna do for the first few days.

I have the canine equivalent of a wildebeeste bouncing all around my home, but it sounds like it could do the job.

Did we have a thread on the NEST home comfort thing a ma bobber? Pete, didn't you get it? Did somebody get it?

A few houses we're looking at have it, it's enticing. The thought of me being able to turn the heat down on my wife while I'm in some far off land gives me a boner.

Did we have a thread on the NEST home comfort thing a ma bobber? Pete, didn't you get it? Did somebody get it?

A few houses we're looking at have it, it's enticing. The thought of me being able to turn the heat down on my wife while I'm in some far off land gives me a boner.

Didn't get it. Apparently the "learning" function is for crap and it's thermometer accuracy is +/- 2?. That's a huge swing.

Just get a Honeywell WiFi thermostat.

Archived