• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Apps thread

What apps can't you live without? What should I be downloading?

I've been using Mint to monitor my finances. Gets you your credit score and categorizes your spending. really productive app

I also recently started using Robinhood. Free stock trading. I know nothing about stocks or anything but you can put money in and do as small or as big trades as you want and just tinker around with it. I've put in $100 and am kind of just floating around there.

Yeah I can do a lot of that with the mobile app from my bank, so I dont know if its right for me yet. Maybe by the end of the year when I maybe get a credit card and if they remove my temporary status where I just started working so I get long-term financial benefits I would need to start tracking.

I use Cozi for family management. Shared calendar, shared shopping lists and to do lists. Also some other features i don't use. Notifications and events can be assigned per person. So you can put in a doctor appointment for Sally, set up to three reminders to go to both Sally and Mom. Dad doesn't have to be bothered.

I use Cozi for family management. Shared calendar, shared shopping lists and to do lists. Also some other features i don't use. Notifications and events can be assigned per person. So you can put in a doctor appointment for Sally, set up to three reminders to go to both Sally and Mom. Dad doesn't have to be bothered.

I have to check this out. Right now we just share a GMail calendar and Gdocs for lists, but that's not efficient.

I have to check this out. Right now we just share a GMail calendar and Gdocs for lists, but that's not efficient.

First App that I ever paid for after using the free version. It's saved no end of head aches trying to use different services for different things. Only downside is it's a yearly subscription for the "Gold" version and it's expensive for an app ($30). It really does add a lot of good features though. You can also import from Google Calendar.

Google revamped their Photos app today and it's awesome. Really intuitive to organize, and has unlimited space for backup.

Also, the killer feature that is just blowing my mind right now is the search feature. It will bring up images related to what you search even if you put in no information for it. For example, I went to the zoo recently and took and bunch of photos, so I typed in "tiger" and up came all the pics of the tiger I took and I have no idea how it knew, but it does. Kinda scary but really fucking cool.

Google revamped their Photos app today and it's awesome. Really intuitive to organize, and has unlimited space for backup.

Also, the killer feature that is just blowing my mind right now is the search feature. It will bring up images related to what you search even if you put in no information for it. For example, I went to the zoo recently and took and bunch of photos, so I typed in "tiger" and up came all the pics of the tiger I took and I have no idea how it knew, but it does. Kinda scary but really fucking cool.

That's the jist of what Google does.

MyFitnessPal — Has a very large food and exercise database. Easy to update. Barcode scanner. It's been really easy to continue using it day-to-day. I've used other apps for weight loss, but this one I've used consistently for over three months.

Great app if youre trying to eat healthy. Really highlighted a bunch of eating habits I had that I had no idea about.

Need to start using it again.

Archived