• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Bang Your Head to the Heavy Metal & Rock Thread

Phil

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I know...I'm happy I got to see her without them, lol.

Those tix are 200 for the pit and I'm not a huge fan of either Deftones or Gojira. This reminded me that I've seen the Deftones live...in like 2004-2005 in Vermont with Thrice. I think it was something like that.

;1009211]I know...I'm happy I got to see her without them, lol.

Those tix are 200 for the pit and I'm not a huge fan of either Deftones or Gojira. This reminded me that I've seen the Deftones live...in like 2004-2005 in Vermont with Thrice. I think it was something like that.

Never heard of her until this tour was announced. Intrigued to see how she is live.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

In desperate need of "new" music during the quarantine I've dug back to 2005 and purchased Team Sleep's (Chino's other band) album. Best part is that it's kid friendly so I can listen while the kids are doing online school work or we are out in the yard. Really loving this album.

It's not new, but did you ever listen to Crosses?

Yeah, I think you mentioned them before. Funny the older I get the more I enjoy the mellow side of Chino. I guess that comes with age. I cannot wait for the new Deftones album. Looks like their summer tour I was going to attend may be in jeopardy.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Awesome! That riff is killer. Deftones can do no wrong in my eyes. I'm already all in on this record.

Also on the new music docket: GOJIRA!

Agreed. Their decades of experience show at this point in their career. Was supposed to see them live this week. This is my consolation. I can handle it.