• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

What Color is the Dress?

Pete

Whats that have to do with it? The other color it comes in isn't white and gold.

The back and blue was the one in the picture I posted, some people see blue and black and others white/gold. Just happened on TV with me and my wife before we researched story.

Whats that have to do with it? The other color it comes in isn't white and gold.

The back and blue was the one in the picture I posted, some people see blue and black and others white/gold. Just happened on TV with me and my wife before we researched story.

Well then thats why I feel like I'm alone in my belief that its black and white.

And also that its a terrible picture and what color we see and what color the dress actually is are two independent things

Here's something freaky, this morning when I looked at it, it was blue and black. Now that I look at it again, it's white and gold. Wtf is that about

Fun fact I heard colleagues talking about this and found an article with a picture at the top. The dress was clearly white and gold for me.

When I finished reading I went back to the top for another look and suddenly it was black and blue. Though it's a light blue not as dark as in the picture Captain Clutch posted.

Last night I saw it as Gold and White at first on my phone via social media, then when I looked at it in a dark room, it became Black and Blue. Now it's Black and Blue all the time. I want to see Gold and White again, but I can't.

It looks blue and black to me every time I see the picture on here. I think there are several different pictures TBH, each with a lower or better quality. Honestly, I feel like this is an attempt at a viral marketing scheme by the designer.

Also, the comments for this on Amazon have been great

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Roman-Womens-Detail-Bodycon-Dress/product-reviews/B00SJEUIME/ref=sr_1_6_cm_cr_acr_txt/275-9308867-7419651?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

Robbed a bank in this dress. Nobody could agree on a proper description of me. Sketch artist's head exploded. Got away. Fantastic.

The good: Works equally well as formal or business casual attire.

The bad: Carves a crooked path through perceptual reality and leaves behind it a wake of confusion and existential crises. Also unforgiving on the hips.

Archived