Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: The Airing of Grievances: 2015 Edition

Keep your fkin head up BSBH Rookie
    Debating, and bickering is about proving your point. More people need Philly's thick skin. It's the internet, shit's gonna get out of control from time to time. I think for every outburst there are 10 other calmly discussed topics. The flare ups will always get the most attention.
    Hidden Content
    $1080 and counting

Former Moderator BSBH Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyb™ View Post
    i can't read all of this, but i really wish i had stayed on top of this thread from the get go.

i would definitely add a new users forum instead of a single thread.
    most forums i belong to (a bunch) have this and it encourages more people to get their feet wet.

i know this was a topic discussed almost a month ago from page 2, but i wanted to offer my two cents.

i also skim over tons of posts from everyone cause you all bicker. you can call it debating, but to me, it looks like bickering. there's a lot of machoism going on where everyone appears to need to be right and prove someone else wrong. it's really off putting.

but i come with thick skin and i don't really care about that. i also would never encourage those who bicker to stop posting. so i have no solutions to offer, really...but sometimes, it's ok to walk away and not have the last word.

whatever
    Interesting. If what we do is bicker, what would you consider a debate? Explain the differences.

Very Large Member BSBH Prospect
    Should be able to put a mod on ignore
    Hidden Content

Let's Go Rangers!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910