Thread: Kevin Shattenkirk put on IR because of Fantasy Hockey

Senior Member Junior Division

Kevin Shattenkirk put on IR because of Fantasy Hockey

Interesting little story about a frustrated Shattenkirk owner finding Doug Armstrong's email and successfully asking him to put Shattenkirk on IR so he can make room in Fantasy Hockey

http://fantasysportsnetwork.com/nhl/...hattenkirk-ir/

Details were scarce about whether he would be put on the reserve or not. To the St. Louis Blues fan, it doesn’t mean much – hurt is hurt – but it’s make or break for his fantasy owners, and in my rotisserie league, every day counts. So rather than Twitter search “Shattenkirk IR” for the twelve hundredth time, I decided to go to a definitive source – Kevin Shattenkirk’s actual GM, the St. Louis Blues’ Doug Armstrong. I took an educated guess at what I thought his email address might be and got to it…

Senior Member Junior Division
    Quote Originally Posted by BlairBettsBlocksEverything View Post
    Interesting little story about a frustrated Shattenkirk owner finding Doug Armstrong's email and successfully asking him to put Shattenkirk on IR so he can make room in Fantasy Hockey

http://fantasysportsnetwork.com/nhl/...hattenkirk-ir/
    LOL! Wish I could have done that with Giancarlo Stanton in my baseball league. Marlins never put him on the DL after he got clocked in the face with a pitch so I couldnt pick up a player and it was during the Fantasy Baseball Finals. I ended up coming in 2nd losing by percentage points and like 1 HR.