Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: DC's 'Suicide Squad' (2016)

Clean Slate, Grab It! NYR BSBH Prospect
    This is going to be fucking awesome!
    I love Harley Quinn, as you can see, and I think Robbie is going to kill it as her in this movie! Leto looks awesome, and that laugh is both menacing and creepy all at once.

Raanta and Raving BSBH Prospect
    Leto sounds perfect as the Joker. It looks like it has promise and I love the Suicide Squad in the comics. I hope it goes well.

Boom BSBH Prospect
    I wonder how many times Will Smith will go WOOOOO in the movie. I'm gonna go with 9

Pain heals. Chicks dig scars BSBH Prospect
    Was digging it until I saw Will Smith. His one line in the trailer sounded like something out of Bad Boys. Don't mind him as an actor at all but ehh..

I'll give it a go anyway

Boom BSBH Prospect
    Yeah that line where he says the title is groan inducing and beyond forced.

His name is... BSBH Prospect
    The joker just seems crazy to me, not so much the joker. Need more to go by, but that was the weakest part for me. Otherwise it looks pretty good.

Also, to add to that Joker point: he has no scars on the side of his mouth in that trailer, or at least no discernible ones. That's a really unfortunate since it's a staple of the character in almost all forms.

Sticks Out For Harambe BSBH Prospect
    Leto looks like Voldemort/Depp with a nose and makeup.
    Hidden Content
    “Practice isn't the thing you do once you're good. It's the thing you do that makes you good.”- Malcolm Gladwell

Well, they went for the look from ''The Killing Joke'' which is a pretty big comic in the series. This is the Joker he is most similar to and I dig it.

Looking fucking great. When you think of Joker you think of craziness, insanity, death. I think they hit a homerun with his character, assuming that's what he will look like. I like the tattoos and the teeth, looks very rugged and disturbed. Harley Quinn looks good, not too slutty and very insane. I'm familiar with the other villains but i'm looking forward to Joker and Harley.

Not feeling Will Smith that much in a movie like this but whatever. I guess if we don't see him all the time it won't matter.

Ben Affleck just doesn't look like Batman/Bruce Wayne to me. I guess after seeing Bale as Batman for years i got spoiled but we'll see. Will this be part of the Batman vs Superman movie? In other words, is it an entirely new Batman saga starting with Batman vs Superman? Is Ben supposed to play Batman AFTER the Dark Knight Rises? I doubt it since Joker basically died in the Dark Knight right? Can't wait to see this

Senior Member Midget Division
    Ehhhhj.

Leto looks like Marilyn Manson.

Quote Originally Posted by NYR View Post
    Looking fucking great. When you think of Joker you think of craziness, insanity, death. I think they hit a homerun with his character, assuming that's what he will look like. I like the tattoos and the teeth, looks very rugged and disturbed. Harley Quinn looks good, not too slutty and very insane. I'm familiar with the other villains but i'm looking forward to Joker and Harley.

Not feeling Will Smith that much in a movie like this but whatever. I guess if we don't see him all the time it won't matter.

Ben Affleck just doesn't look like Batman/Bruce Wayne to me. I guess after seeing Bale as Batman for years i got spoiled but we'll see. Will this be part of the Batman vs Superman movie? In other words, is it an entirely new Batman saga starting with Batman vs Superman? Is Ben supposed to play Batman AFTER the Dark Knight Rises? I doubt it since Joker basically died in the Dark Knight right? Can't wait to see this
    Joker wasn't killed in TDK, rumor is he was sent to Arkham Asylum where he would be monitored all the time,which then would make sense that Harleen Quinzell(Harley Quinn) was brought into the movies. But remember, these have nothing to do with Nolan's trilogy. Only reason he didn't appear in TDKR was because of Ledger's tragic passing. The look they're going for with Bruce Wayne is the old, retired Batman, which represents the ''The Dark Knight Returns'' comic series. The story-line lines up perfectly with the ''Batman V Superman'' film. So that is why Affleck was cast as Bruce/Batman

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnydollaz18 View Post
    Joker wasn't killed in TDK, rumor is he was sent to Arkham Asylum where he would be monitored all the time,which then would make sense that Harleen Quinzell(Harley Quinn) was brought into the movies. But remember, these have nothing to do with Nolan's trilogy. Only reason he didn't appear in TDKR was because of Ledger's tragic passing. The look they're going for with Bruce Wayne is the old, retired Batman, which represents the ''The Dark Knight Returns'' comic series. The story-line lines up perfectly with the ''Batman V Superman'' film. So that is why Affleck was cast as Bruce/Batman
    That makes sense. I always wondered what would have happened if Ledger didn't pass away.

That makes sense. I always wondered what would have happened if Ledger didn't pass away.
    My guess is he's still one of the villains, but alongside Bane, or they may have even went a separate route and brought Harley Quinn in and others.

I like the Harley addition. Can't wait to see Joker and Harley on screen together

Deleted Midget Division
    I hope you've got insurance.

I like the Harley addition. Can't wait to see Joker and Harley on screen together
    I LOVE it. Been waiting for her to be in a movie since she first came around in the early 90's. She is one of my favorite DC characters.

Former Moderator BSBH Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post

A lot of pics have circulated the webs after appearing in Empire Magazine. This one, is my favorite.

I love it. Going right to the beginning of how she met and fell in love with him.

Jared Leto

Cara Delevigne as Enchantress

And Margot Robbie as my personal favorite, Harley Quinn!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast