Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 55

Thread: DC's 'Suicide Squad' (2016)

  1. #21
    Clean Slate, Grab It! NYR BSBH Prospect
    Johnnydollaz18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    15,595
    Rep Power
    41
    This is going to be fucking awesome!
    I love Harley Quinn, as you can see, and I think Robbie is going to kill it as her in this movie! Leto looks awesome, and that laugh is both menacing and creepy all at once.

  2. #22
    Raanta and Raving BSBH Prospect
    Captain Clutch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    10,967
    Rep Power
    36
    Leto sounds perfect as the Joker. It looks like it has promise and I love the Suicide Squad in the comics. I hope it goes well.

  3. #23
    Boom BSBH Prospect
    NYRangers92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    19,357
    Rep Power
    77
    I wonder how many times Will Smith will go WOOOOO in the movie. I'm gonna go with 9

  4. #24
    Pain heals. Chicks dig scars BSBH Prospect
    Shane Falco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    LI, NY
    Posts
    11,537
    Rep Power
    88
    Was digging it until I saw Will Smith. His one line in the trailer sounded like something out of Bad Boys. Don't mind him as an actor at all but ehh..

    I'll give it a go anyway

  5. #25
    Boom BSBH Prospect
    NYRangers92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    19,357
    Rep Power
    77
    Yeah that line where he says the title is groan inducing and beyond forced.

  6. #26
    His name is... BSBH Prospect
    JOHN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    16,114
    Rep Power
    122
    The joker just seems crazy to me, not so much the joker. Need more to go by, but that was the weakest part for me. Otherwise it looks pretty good.

  7. #27
    His name is... BSBH Prospect
    JOHN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    16,114
    Rep Power
    122
    Also, to add to that Joker point: he has no scars on the side of his mouth in that trailer, or at least no discernible ones. That's a really unfortunate since it's a staple of the character in almost all forms.

  8. #28
    Sticks Out For Harambe BSBH Prospect
    CreaseCrusader91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Hudson Valley, NY
    Posts
    18,948
    Rep Power
    120
    Leto looks like Voldemort/Depp with a nose and makeup.
    Hidden Content
    “Practice isn't the thing you do once you're good. It's the thing you do that makes you good.”- Malcolm Gladwell

  9. #29
    Clean Slate, Grab It! NYR BSBH Prospect
    Johnnydollaz18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    15,595
    Rep Power
    41
    Well, they went for the look from ''The Killing Joke'' which is a pretty big comic in the series. This is the Joker he is most similar to and I dig it.


  10. #30
    Banned Mite Division NYR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    189
    Rep Power
    0
    Looking fucking great. When you think of Joker you think of craziness, insanity, death. I think they hit a homerun with his character, assuming that's what he will look like. I like the tattoos and the teeth, looks very rugged and disturbed. Harley Quinn looks good, not too slutty and very insane. I'm familiar with the other villains but i'm looking forward to Joker and Harley.

    Not feeling Will Smith that much in a movie like this but whatever. I guess if we don't see him all the time it won't matter.

    Ben Affleck just doesn't look like Batman/Bruce Wayne to me. I guess after seeing Bale as Batman for years i got spoiled but we'll see. Will this be part of the Batman vs Superman movie? In other words, is it an entirely new Batman saga starting with Batman vs Superman? Is Ben supposed to play Batman AFTER the Dark Knight Rises? I doubt it since Joker basically died in the Dark Knight right? Can't wait to see this

  11. #31
    Senior Member Midget Division
    The Dude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    4,962
    Rep Power
    41
    Ehhhhj.

    Leto looks like Marilyn Manson.

  12. #32
    Clean Slate, Grab It! NYR BSBH Prospect
    Johnnydollaz18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    15,595
    Rep Power
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by NYR View Post
    Looking fucking great. When you think of Joker you think of craziness, insanity, death. I think they hit a homerun with his character, assuming that's what he will look like. I like the tattoos and the teeth, looks very rugged and disturbed. Harley Quinn looks good, not too slutty and very insane. I'm familiar with the other villains but i'm looking forward to Joker and Harley.

    Not feeling Will Smith that much in a movie like this but whatever. I guess if we don't see him all the time it won't matter.

    Ben Affleck just doesn't look like Batman/Bruce Wayne to me. I guess after seeing Bale as Batman for years i got spoiled but we'll see. Will this be part of the Batman vs Superman movie? In other words, is it an entirely new Batman saga starting with Batman vs Superman? Is Ben supposed to play Batman AFTER the Dark Knight Rises? I doubt it since Joker basically died in the Dark Knight right? Can't wait to see this
    Joker wasn't killed in TDK, rumor is he was sent to Arkham Asylum where he would be monitored all the time,which then would make sense that Harleen Quinzell(Harley Quinn) was brought into the movies. But remember, these have nothing to do with Nolan's trilogy. Only reason he didn't appear in TDKR was because of Ledger's tragic passing. The look they're going for with Bruce Wayne is the old, retired Batman, which represents the ''The Dark Knight Returns'' comic series. The story-line lines up perfectly with the ''Batman V Superman'' film. So that is why Affleck was cast as Bruce/Batman

  13. #33
    Banned Mite Division NYR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    189
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnydollaz18 View Post
    Joker wasn't killed in TDK, rumor is he was sent to Arkham Asylum where he would be monitored all the time,which then would make sense that Harleen Quinzell(Harley Quinn) was brought into the movies. But remember, these have nothing to do with Nolan's trilogy. Only reason he didn't appear in TDKR was because of Ledger's tragic passing. The look they're going for with Bruce Wayne is the old, retired Batman, which represents the ''The Dark Knight Returns'' comic series. The story-line lines up perfectly with the ''Batman V Superman'' film. So that is why Affleck was cast as Bruce/Batman
    That makes sense. I always wondered what would have happened if Ledger didn't pass away.

  14. #34
    Clean Slate, Grab It! NYR BSBH Prospect
    Johnnydollaz18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    15,595
    Rep Power
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by NYR View Post
    That makes sense. I always wondered what would have happened if Ledger didn't pass away.
    My guess is he's still one of the villains, but alongside Bane, or they may have even went a separate route and brought Harley Quinn in and others.

  15. #35
    Banned Mite Division NYR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    189
    Rep Power
    0
    I like the Harley addition. Can't wait to see Joker and Harley on screen together

  16. #36
    Deleted Midget Division
    torontonyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    3,801
    Rep Power
    75
    I hope you've got insurance.

  17. #37
    Clean Slate, Grab It! NYR BSBH Prospect
    Johnnydollaz18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    15,595
    Rep Power
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by NYR View Post
    I like the Harley addition. Can't wait to see Joker and Harley on screen together
    I LOVE it. Been waiting for her to be in a movie since she first came around in the early 90's. She is one of my favorite DC characters.

  18. #38
    Former Moderator BSBH Legend
    Pete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    74,851
    Rep Power
    438

  19. #39
    His name is... BSBH Prospect
    JOHN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    16,114
    Rep Power
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post

  20. #40
    Clean Slate, Grab It! NYR BSBH Prospect
    Johnnydollaz18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    15,595
    Rep Power
    41
    A lot of pics have circulated the webs after appearing in Empire Magazine. This one, is my favorite.



    I love it. Going right to the beginning of how she met and fell in love with him.

    Jared Leto



    Cara Delevigne as Enchantress



    And Margot Robbie as my personal favorite, Harley Quinn!


Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •