• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Post Your Tree Thread

Patrick Bateman

Fake? Yeah. We did real for years, but she got tired of having to clean up after it, and I got tired of lugging it around G?by-style, even from the tree dealer down the street from us.

I actually hated the idea at first, but after the second time you use it and realize, wow, you mean we don't have to buy another tree again? It's kinda refreshing. Now, I can't even fathom the idea of having to go out and pick one year-after-year.

Fake? Yeah. We did real for years, but she got tired of having to clean up after it, and I got tired of lugging it around G?by-style, even from the tree dealer down the street from us.

I actually hated the idea at first, but after the second time you use it and realize, wow, you mean we don't have to buy another tree again? It's kinda refreshing. Now, I can't even fathom the idea of having to go out and pick one year-after-year.

Oh I thought you meant you did the thing where you have a real tree that they keep alive for years on end, and they give it back on Christmas

We lugged ours gabby style

Archived