• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Sick Kids

Vodka Drunkenski

Its rough, my 4 month old had a cold and it sucked because we couldnt do anything for him, and we have no clue how he got sick, he wasn't out for the week before he was sick. My 4 year old rarely gets sick, but when he does, like me, its a bad one. We just have him relax and make sure he isn't running around, which is very very hard.

Yeah. It sucks.

Helpless feeling.

My 4 yr old had an on/off fever and nasty cough the past few weeks. As high as 103-104. We made a few trips to the Dr. And they said its a virus that will pass on its own. Well, after 2 weeks they decided to give her an antibiotic. That seemed to help.

My 4 year old son had a really bad cough for a while, and it was so bad that when he coughed, he would throw up from coughing so badly. We took him to the doctors numerous times, and finally, after the third or 4t time, they started neb treatments on him. They think he might have slight asthma, so when he has coughing fits, we have to give him the neb, and now they have him on a medication to help him. He still runs around, but I feel bad for him when he gets the coughing fits.

Kids Motrin and Tylenol. Give the Tylenol in the middle of the Motrin doses, unless they're asleep of course. Don't give them milk before bed, it just makes for more mucus and more chance of vomiting from coughing so much. In the lead up to bedtime, like 3 hours before, give Very tiny amounts of water with just a tiny amount of juice in it to keep them hydrated. Try to limit liquids immediately before bed to prevent vomiting from coughing.

Archived