• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Beach/Lawn Game

Chizz

I was at the beach yesterday and on my way out I saw 2 guys playing an awesome beach game. It was the same concept as cornhole, but it was very small hockey nets with ramps in front connecting to the goal posts. Each guy stands opposite another about 30 yards away and shoots a puck with a hockey stick at the net. I'd guess if it landed in one zone of the ramp it was a point, the next zone 2 points, and in the goal 3 points. I want to buy it so badly. Problem is, I have no idea whats its called and cant find it anywhere on the internet. Anybody know of this game?

I saw that when I was searching the internet for it and it looked very similar to that, but this game they were playing looked way too official to be home made. It's possible that it is homemade and I was actually thinking to myself it may have been because I can't find it anywhere.

This does look really fun. I love lawn games and I love hockey. It's a match made in heaven.

Me too bro. I'm the king of Kan Jam, Washer Toss, and Cornhole. I'll play for hours if it weren't for my wife yelling at me that I'm neglecting her. LOL

I'm close to perfecting my frisbee throw that allows me to get it in the top part of the can on a semi-often basis

I try to throw it right in my partners gut every time. My throw isn't my best attribute. I'm nasty on the receiving end. I'll put it in the can from crazy angles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah, I was thinking Kan Jam but I had forgotten the name. Chizz bringing it up reminded me. I am playing that next weekend. We go to this weekend long beach party and we play Kan Jam for prizes.

Long beach you say? I'll be there this weekend as well. Maybe I'll come find you and school you once.

Long beach you say? I'll be there this weekend as well. Maybe I'll come find you and school you once.

Itt's the weekend of the 18th, not this one. I'll find out if that's the area, but it's in New Jersey.

Is there a Long Beach in Jersey as well? Or only in Long Island?

Itt's the weekend of the 18th, not this one. I'll find out if that's the area, but it's in New Jersey.

Is there a Long Beach in Jersey as well? Or only in Long Island?

Oh I thought you meant Long Island. I know there's a Long Branch in Jersey. Not sure about Long Beach.

It's damn close to that. The net was basically the same size. The ramp was more of a platform than a ramp though. I may just purchase that though. Thanks man.

No problem. I find when I'm trying to find something like this, rather than doing a normal google search, do a google image search. That thing came up when I searched: hockey ramp net backyard game

• 3 weeks later...

Archived