• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Pink Floyd to release first album in 20 years!

I am Scags

For any of you fellow Floyd fans out there. I don't know if this will involve Waters (hopefully, but I'm skeptical), but nonetheless anything Floyd is good for me!

http://mashable.com/2014/07/06/pink-floyd-new-album-endless-river-20-years-october/

[/i]Breathe! Pink Floyd's First Album in 20 Years Is Coming This Year

By Brian Anthony Hernandez/2014-07-06 18:04:46 UTCDon't get too comfortably numb with Pink Floyd's two-decade absence from releasing new music. The English rock band ? or what's left of it ? will release its first studio album since 1994's The Division Bell sometime this October.

The surprise news surfaced on Twitter when guitarist David Gilmour's wife, Polly Samson, tweeted about the upcoming album, titled The Endless River.

Its not gonna involve Waters at all and its mostly comprised of unreleased material from 1994.

Yea I figured it would not involve Waters. Now in their 70s it appears that he and the rest of Floyd still can't see eye to eye :(.

I liked the Division Bell sound so if thats the case than I certainly won't mind it, although would rather hear maybe something new. Maybe we'll get a new track or two from them.

Archived