• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Silicon Valley on HBO

Dave

Was it one of the scenes of Jared asking people on the street about his "pivoting" ideas?

It was the Erlich jerking off men scene, "mean jerk time". The pivot one was hilarious as well, Jared is such a funny character.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another great episode last night, might be my favorite show right now. The writers do such a good job of making an investment in strong plot - which could easily fit in a more dramatic show - with both clever and slapstick humor.

Highlight my post to see the spoilers.

I think the empty CEO position is going to be interesting. Wonder where they're going to go from there, I think the crew is going to battle it out for the CEO chair while Raviga is going to give it to someone else. I honestly thought Laurie was going to become interim CEO at the end of that episode. Regardless, can't wait for what the writers have in store. This season has been solid.

• 1 month later...

Been busy for a while, I have 4 episodes left of this season. How was the season finale (without spoilers)?

I have a bunch of free time next week, going to save them all to watch the last 4 episodes together. Love season 3, hate how it was only 10 episodes.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
TJ Miller will not be returning for the fifth season of ?Silcon Valley? on HBO, Variety has confirmed.

?The producers of ?Silicon Valley? and T.J. Miller have mutually agreed that T.J. will not return for season 5,? HBO said in a statement. ?In Erlich Bachman, T.J. has brought to life an unforgettable character, and while his presence on the show will be missed, we appreciate his contribution and look forward to future collaborations.?

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/tj-miller-exit-silicon-valley-season-5-1202444762/

?

This. Sucks.

JIAN YANGGG!

• 1 month later...

Don't really think the show needs Ehrlich, his parts were funny but not really necessary. Someone else can pick up his slack

Past season was great, so many little hilarious moments. The part where they were watching Gavin do the presentation and commenting how good he was and he was just like "Click here, then drop down menu" was great.

I think my favorite low-key moment was at Hooli-con when Dinesh wore the backpack as they were getting caught for their malware attack and talked about walking into the biggest group of people he could find so he could "take as many of these motherfuckers with me".

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

That was hysterical