Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast

Thread: Travel/Vacation Thread

Very Large Member BSBH Prospect

Travel/Vacation Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Fuhgeddaboudit View Post
    Anyone recommend a good travel agent in New York? I never knew planning a damn honeymoon is more stressful than the wedding lol. We have no idea where to stay in Hawaii

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We stayed at the Hyatt Regency in Maui, absolutely loved it. If you decide to go, see the front desk to sign up for excursions and restaurant reservations, they take care of everything for you. Also, one of the excursions you have to do is the sunrise at the top of mountain, incredible experience. The morning breakfast was also awesome along with the Lu'au they had.

#MakeBSBHGreatAgain
    Last edited by Vodka Drunkenski; 03-19-2017 at 01:04 PM.
    Hidden Content

Let's Go Rangers!

PP Conundrum BSBH Prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka Drunkenski View Post
    We stayed at the Hyatt Regency in Maui, absolutely loved it. If you decide to go, see the front desk to sign up for excursions and restaurant reservations, they take care of everything for you. Also, one of the excursions you have to do is the sunrise at the top of mountain, incredible experience. The morning breakfast was also awesome along with the Lu'au they had.

#MakeBSBHGreatAgain

Yeah, I think my fiancée and are confused where we want to go. We saw Fiji and that almost looks like our jam, more than Hawaii. We thought it was better if we see a travel agent to get some insight depending on what we want to do.

Yeah, I think my fiancée and are confused where we want to go. We saw Fiji and that almost looks like our jam, more than Hawaii. We thought it was better if we see a travel agent to get some insight depending on what we want to do.

Can't go wrong with either IMO. Had friends that went to Fiji and loved it, had others go to Hawaii along with ourselves and loved it as well. Good luck!

#MakeBSBHGreatAgain
    Hidden Content

Let's Go Rangers!

Quote Originally Posted by Vodka Drunkenski View Post
    Can't go wrong with either IMO. Had friends that went to Fiji and loved it, had others go to Hawaii along with ourselves and loved it as well. Good luck!

#MakeBSBHGreatAgain
    Do you know where your friends went exactly in Fiji or if you have access to asking them about their experience? They have so many islands but I'm pretty sure trip advisor has a pretty good list of the best hotels there.

Senior Member Midget Division
    Norwegian breakaway. Booked for late August.

Do's and dont's? It's my first cruise. Never left the country before.

Bad part is, it's with family and I'm sharing a room with my cousin who can't afford all inclusive drinking (everyone in room must purchase it supposedly... I drink. A lot. Got roped into a vacation that I'm hoping I don't regret.

I hate people. I hate crowds. I hate seafood and eat the dream diet of a six year old (no veggies). I'm a horrible swimmer. I HATE PEOPLE. I like to drink. I hate people. I

How possible is it to get sea sick on these bastards?

I seriously need a real vacation though. Guess I'm going to have to pay for one. Big time.

Senior Member Squirt Division pws85nyr's Avatar
    Thank god it's all inclusive! I've been to Stockholm and Reykjavik (twice) and it pretty much bankrupt me. Scandinavia is so expensive, hence the local moonshine. Enjoy, I would love to go to Norway. The fjords in Norway are near the top of my list.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Senior Member Bantam Division Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post

Bad part is, it's with family and I'm sharing a room with my cousin who can't afford all inclusive drinking (everyone in room must purchase it supposedly... I drink. A lot. Got roped into a vacation that I'm hoping I don't regret.

I hate people. I hate crowds. I hate seafood and eat the dream diet of a six year old (no veggies). I'm a horrible swimmer. I HATE PEOPLE. I like to drink. I hate people. I

I seriously need a real vacation though. Guess I'm going to have to pay for one. Big time.
    Where in Norway? I would recommend going south/west (where I guess you will be going if you are on a cruise). How long will you be travelling and how long will you stay in Norway?

If you hate crowds and people Norway is a fine place lol. People dont normally talk to "strangers" over here, so no need to stress about that. Unfortunately (as the guy above said) drinks here are god damn expensive, so is the food. Yesterday I went out with some mates and ordered a steak and a 0,6l beer, costed me almost 400NOK (a little under 50 dollars).

Other then that it is a fantastic country. The fjords as mentioned is amazing!

You won't get sea sick, unless it is REALLY bad weather you wont even feel the ship moving.

Senior Member Junior Division
    He's not going to Norway, he's going on the cruise ship called the Norwegian Breakaway

Senior Member Bantam Division Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc's Avatar
    ah lol, my mistake! Why is it called that anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post

I went on that 2 years ago. There should be more pools considering how many people the boat fits.

Good: manhattan room is the main dining hall but it's also the most packed. There are two other restaurants (that are included) that serve the same shit but don't have the same scenery. If you're in a rush or you don't want to wait, go to those.

Moderno is Brazilian type dining where you get waiters to pass by with meats and you let them know what you want. I say pass, go to the steakhouse if you want to splurge. Moderno is quite salty, like insanely salty. Needed a lot of wine to wash that out lol.

Rock of ages was a great show, recommend. Burn the floor, you can skip. I didn't like it at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Heaven View Post
    He's not going to Norway, he's going on the cruise ship called the Norwegian Breakaway
    LMAO. If you didn't say anything I would have went along with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc View Post
    ah lol, my mistake! Why is it called that anyway?
    I never understood why they were called Norwegian Cruise lines, if they infact DON'T sail to Norway....

I went on that 2 years ago. There should be more pools considering how many people the boat fits.

Good: manhattan room is the main dining hall but it's also the most packed. There are two other restaurants (that are included) that serve the same shit but don't have the same scenery. If you're in a rush or you don't want to wait, go to those.

Moderno is Brazilian type dining where you get waiters to pass by with meats and you let them know what you want. I say pass, go to the steakhouse if you want to splurge. Moderno is quite salty, like insanely salty. Needed a lot of wine to wash that out lol.

Rock of ages was a great show, recommend. Burn the floor, you can skip. I didn't like it at least.
    Thanks for the input.

If you hate crowds and people, Norwegian is the perfect cruise because they're freestyle. Almost with all cruise lines, you are seated with random people for meals...not with Norwegian.

#MakeBSBHGreatAgain
    Hidden Content

Let's Go Rangers!

List Maker BSBH Rookie
    Going to the Trenton area for a week in August. Going to the shore for a day or two, too. Anything else worth seeing/doing?

Senior Member Bantam Division paddynyc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by josh View Post
    Going to the Trenton area for a week in August. Going to the shore for a day or two, too. Anything else worth seeing/doing?
    If you have a car take a ride to Princeton University and include a visit to Hobey Baker Arena
    "Meet me later in the gymnasium, next to the dumbbells... you'll know me, I got a hat on."
    Curly

Senior Member Mite Division Bieser's Avatar
    I grew up there and left a long time ago. It has changed a lot. Here are some restaurants that were part of the famous Chambersburg area of Trenton that have relocated to the surrounding townships. When there were there, there were good. I assume they still are.

Maybe a Thunder game?

http://www.saldefortesristorante.com/

http://thestoneterrace.com/

http://www.delorenzospizza.com/
    In 1994 I thought I could die in peace...now I'm hungry again.

ImagineAcceptingTheTruth Junior Division

Travel/Vacation Thread

Just spent a week out on Cape Cod (Falmouth). Nice relaxing vacation even with the wife and kids

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

#68 Яромир Ягр Junior Division
    Leaving today to visit family in India for 2 weeks. Then from there to Italy for 3 weeks sightseeing Talk to you guys from the other side of the world!

Banned Midget Division
    niiiiiiice!!!!

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast