Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Travel/Vacation Thread

Very Large Member BSBH Prospect

Travel/Vacation Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Fuhgeddaboudit View Post
    Anyone recommend a good travel agent in New York? I never knew planning a damn honeymoon is more stressful than the wedding lol. We have no idea where to stay in Hawaii

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We stayed at the Hyatt Regency in Maui, absolutely loved it. If you decide to go, see the front desk to sign up for excursions and restaurant reservations, they take care of everything for you. Also, one of the excursions you have to do is the sunrise at the top of mountain, incredible experience. The morning breakfast was also awesome along with the Lu'au they had.

#MakeBSBHGreatAgain
    Last edited by Vodka Drunkenski; 03-19-2017 at 01:04 PM.
    Hidden Content

Let's Go Rangers!

PP Conundrum BSBH Prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka Drunkenski View Post
    We stayed at the Hyatt Regency in Maui, absolutely loved it. If you decide to go, see the front desk to sign up for excursions and restaurant reservations, they take care of everything for you. Also, one of the excursions you have to do is the sunrise at the top of mountain, incredible experience. The morning breakfast was also awesome along with the Lu'au they had.

#MakeBSBHGreatAgain

Yeah, I think my fiancée and are confused where we want to go. We saw Fiji and that almost looks like our jam, more than Hawaii. We thought it was better if we see a travel agent to get some insight depending on what we want to do.

Very Large Member BSBH Prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuhgeddaboudit View Post
    Yeah, I think my fiancée and are confused where we want to go. We saw Fiji and that almost looks like our jam, more than Hawaii. We thought it was better if we see a travel agent to get some insight depending on what we want to do.

Can't go wrong with either IMO. Had friends that went to Fiji and loved it, had others go to Hawaii along with ourselves and loved it as well. Good luck!

#MakeBSBHGreatAgain
    Hidden Content

Let's Go Rangers!

PP Conundrum BSBH Prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka Drunkenski View Post
    Can't go wrong with either IMO. Had friends that went to Fiji and loved it, had others go to Hawaii along with ourselves and loved it as well. Good luck!

#MakeBSBHGreatAgain
    Do you know where your friends went exactly in Fiji or if you have access to asking them about their experience? They have so many islands but I'm pretty sure trip advisor has a pretty good list of the best hotels there.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021