• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Letterkenny Problems

Dunny

• 9 months later...
  • 11 months later...
They have a new show out based on Letterkenny. It's on Shomi which is a Canadian service like Netflix or Hulu. I don't know if you guys can catch them down there but if you can do it, the show is getting really good reviews.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, that's the header on this thread lol

Letterkenny is fictional town meant to portray Listowel , Ontario. I played my junior ball in Listowel and basically lived there for 3 summers from 18-21. It's the most fucked up town in Canada that's not in Newfoundland.

Yeah, that's the header on this thread lol

Letterkenny is fictional town meant to portray Listowel , Ontario. I played my junior ball in Listowel and basically lived there for 3 summers from 18-21. It's the most fucked up town in Canada that's not in Newfoundland.

No I meant the title has been shortened to just "Letterkenny."

I really hope some kind of distribution service picks it up down here, I want to watch.

• 3 years later...
You're one of the three people on the planet with Hulu? Wow.

4. Even have it for live

Letterkenny's hilarious, but only if you're actually paying attention to the dialogue - it's not funny if you just throw it on in the background. It's basically Trailer Park Boys in a different setting.

What kills me is its mostly true stuff. I mentioned I billeted in that town for three summers, it's like nothing else I've ever experienced. It's just a town full of Irish morons.

The Bar and the cougars in the show, I've been there, I know that cougar, she's real, I saw her get doubled by my billet and the Modean's bouncer, the place is totally fucked.

• 1 year later...