• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Letterkenny Problems

Dunny

• 1 year later...

I sort of live under a rock when it comes to television, etc. so pardon me for saying how the fuck have I missed this show.?!?!?!?

Random clips started coming up on YouTube for me yesterday and I was in tears watching various episode snippets last night. 

Edited by Parsley

Letterkenney is probably my favorite show that exists at the moment, at least for comedy

problem is that the seasons are super short. 

was supposed to go to the live show in Albany a few weeks ago, but due to COVID they rescheduled it, to basically right when my wife is due. so we couldn't make that lol

Edited by BlairBettsBlocksEverything
  • TroCheckmark 1

For me, it’d be better if this was a Twitter account that released 2min clips once or twice a week. I’ve tried many times, but I struggle to get through an entire episode

reminds me of family guy. I can watch 10 episodes, not laugh once, and not remember a single thing I watched. Then I can laugh for 20 minutes straight at 1 dumb line. 

• TroCheckmark 1

43 minutes ago, BlairBettsBlocksEverything said:

Letterkenney is probably my favorite show that exists at the moment, at least for comedy

problem is that the seasons are super short. 

was supposed to go to the live show in Albany a few weeks ago, but due to COVID they rescheduled it, to basically right when my wife is due. so we couldn't make that lol

10 minutes ago, josh said:

For me, it’d be better if this was a Twitter account that released 2min clips once or twice a week. I’ve tried many times, but I struggle to get through an entire episode

reminds me of family guy. I can watch 10 episodes, not laugh once, and not remember a single thing I watched. Then I can laugh for 20 minutes straight at 1 dumb line. 

Interesting. I have a short attention span when it comes to stuff like this too. The clips on youtube are random, yet great.

• 1 month later...