• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Deftones Release "Smile" ? Unreleased Song from Shelfed 'Eros' Record

Phil

Seriously. It's absolutely haunting when you really read and listen to the lyrics and hear the pain and loss, but at the same time, it's just beautiful.

If this is even a taste of what Eros was to sound like, I really hope they release it sooner than later.

My very first band poster:

http://i1006.photobucket.com/albums/af188/Endless_Nameless_apprentice/Deftones-Poster-C10006419.jpg

I immediately died my hair and died it red, just like Chino like a week later.

My very first band poster:

http://i1006.photobucket.com/albums/af188/Endless_Nameless_apprentice/Deftones-Poster-C10006419.jpg

I immediately died my hair and died it red, just like Chino like a week later.

Ha!

I remember that poster. I was rocking a KORN poster around that same time. Those were the days. The emergence of KORN, Deftones, Limp Bizkit, amongst others.

Amazingly, I've only seen Deftones in concert once. They were pretty damn impressive.

Ha!

I remember that poster. I was rocking a KORN poster around that same time. Those were the days. The emergence of KORN, Deftones, Limp Bizkit, amongst others.

Amazingly, I've only seen Deftones in concert once. They were pretty damn impressive.

Later on came System of a Down, who together with Deftones easily aged the best of that generation. Saw Deftones once as well and it was at a festival with very few people really getting it, which is always a bummer. Great band though.

Later on came System of a Down, who together with Deftones easily aged the best of that generation. Saw Deftones once as well and it was at a festival with very few people really getting it, which is always a bummer. Great band though.

Yeah, love SOAD. Too bad they aren't making music together these days.

Archived