• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

We all love Hockey, most of us love jokes :)..

So how about some hockey jokes?

Hockey Moms

At one point during a game, the coach called one of his 7 year old hockey players aside and asked, Do you understand what cooperation is? What a team is?" The little boy nodded in the affirmative. Do you understand that what matters is not whether we win or lose, but how we play together as a team?" The little boy nodded yes. So," the coach continued, "I am sure you know, when a penalty is called, you should not argue, curse, attack the referee, or call him a pecker-head. Do you understand all that?" Again the little boy nodded. He continued, "And when I call you off the ice so that another boy gets a chance to play, its not good sportsmanship to call your coach a dumb asshole, is it? Again the little boy nodded. "Good," said the coach. "Now go over there and explain all that to your mother"

Hockey Player

Four women were having coffee and bragging about their children. The first woman says, "My son is a priest. When he walks into a room, everyone calls him father." The next woman tries to top her, "Really? My son married the princess of a small European country and when he walks into the room, people call him your highness!" The third woman chirps, "Well, my son is a cardinal of the church. Whenever he walks into a room, people call him your eminence!" The fourth woman is just sitting there sipping her coffee silently and the other three look at her in a subtle way, as if to say 'well...?' She smiles and says, "Oh. My son is a very large and handsome hockey player. Whenever he walks into a room, women say, "OH MY GOD...!"

Old Hockey Injury

Sandy came to work one day, limping something awful. One of his co-workers, Joe, noticed and asked Sandy what happened. Sandy replied, "Oh, nothing. It's just an old hockey injury that acts up once in a while." Joe, "Gee, I never knew you played hockey." Sandy, "Oh I don't play. I hurt it last year when I lost $100 on the Stanley Cup play-offs. I got mad and put my foot through the television."

A Kindergarten teacher tells her class she's a BIG Flyers fan. She's really excited about it and asks the kids if they're Flyers fans too. Everyone wants to impress the teacher and say they are too, except ONE kid named Johnny. The teacher looks at Johnny and says, "Johnny, you're not a Flyers fan?" He says "No, I'm a Rangers fan!" She says, "Well why are you a Rangers fan and not a Flyers fan?" Johnny replies, "Well, my mom is a Rangers fan, and my dad is a Rangers fan, so I'm a Rangers fan." The teacher's not real happy. She says, "Well, if your moms an idiot, and your dads a moron, then what would you be?" Johnny says, "Then I'd be a Flyers fan"

• 1 year later...
Also.. A good one my friends and I developed in the Grey/Bruce.. Any ugly girl at the bar is a Broad 'Rindamour.

They don't even realize what you'r calling them. It's fantastic.

Hahahaha he's one ugly bastard

Also.. A good one my friends and I developed in the Grey/Bruce.. Any ugly girl at the bar is a Broad 'Rindamour.

They don't even realize what you'r calling them. It's fantastic.

Or you could just call them directly by his real name here in the states since nobody knows jack shit about hockey here

Archived