• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

What's the Most Disgusting Thing You Like to Eat?

Dave

I just had my wife make me a lunch that I've been eating since childhood that many have given me strange looks for. Craft Mac n' Cheese with peas and tuna fish. Maybe that's tame compared to some of the things you guys like.

Have at it. What's the most disgusting thing you like to eat?

I used to have some pretty strange combinations as a kid that used to include chocolate milk with any food you could think of; Tuna Fish, Pizza, Mac and Cheese.

Thinking on it now, it makes my stomach turn.

This combination really got to me.

as an Englishman I love Tuna on Pizza... turns most American stomachs yet it's absolutely delicious

One of the most common pizzas in Italy too and it's hands down my favorite.

I'd say blood sausage is pretty disgusting to a lot of people and I also love a local delicacy called "sour meat", which is a horse steak stew with gingerbread, vinegar, apple syrup and beer.

One of the most common pizzas in Italy too and it's hands down my favorite.

I'd say blood sausage is pretty disgusting to a lot of people and I also love a local delicacy called "sour meat", which is a horse steak stew with gingerbread, vinegar, apple syrup and beer.

You have food like that and you made me eat pickled herring?

Haggis … but it's heavenly.

Scrapple … if I'm in a specific hotel in Philly that does it very nicely for breakfast. I'm not sure otherwise who to trust on something that gnarly.

Grilled octopus … or even ensalada de pulpo (same critter) in the right place

Kippers .. but they aren't disgusting

You have food like that and you made me eat pickled herring?

Jules = holding back the good stuff

However my Nederlands-visting friends seem to dig these soggy fishy things with finely chopped onions on 'em.

Archived