• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Amazing Spiderman 2 Trailer

Pete

I wish Spiderman had more powers or was more bad ass. It always seems unrealistic when he beats any half capable foe

He has the strength of someone 10 times his strength, just like a spider. I mean he's not muscle bound but he's still badass.

Also, this looks great, and agreed that this version of spiderman is 10000000000% better than the Toby mcfuckthis version. I hated the first one and didn't even watch the two sequels. Apparently they ruined venom in the third one, and that's enough reason for me to be out.

The best thing about the McShits versions was that I saw the third, which was far and away the worst, at a ghetto theater in Brooklyn. The scene where he smacked Mary Jane in that bar? Some dude just shouts "YES!", and the whole theater erupted in laughter.

Well to sum it up briefly I feel as though they are rushing the progression of the Harry/Peter dynamic. This is an arc that should be built slowly and meticulously.

There are a ton of other reasons though such as the sub-par CG carrying over from the original, Electro conjuring up memories of Mr.Freeze, my disbelief of Andrew Garfield's portray of Spiderman, and so on.

Archived