Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 115

Thread: The Liquor Thread

  1. #21
    Senior Member Bantam Division
    thecurse0101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Budd Lake NJ
    Posts
    1,718
    Rep Power
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by BlairBettsBlocksEverything View Post
    Fireball on the rocks? I only do shots of it when I'm already drunk. Probably the easiest shot to take
    Fireball on the rocks is great. Very relaxing to me for some reason. I also like it warm....i just like it in general lol
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________

    BSBH #1 Shitposter
    Hidden Content

  2. #22
    swamped Midget Division
    fletch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Too far from MSG
    Posts
    4,002
    Rep Power
    75
    Bushmills Whisky. Familiar and affordable. Picked up the habit in Alaska - it was what the men coming off the fishing boats were drinking (whisky, not necessarily Bushmills).
    "We're all f*cked. It helps to remember that." - George Carlin

    "How many Cups you've got?" - Esa Tikkanen

    "Hatred can keep you warm when you run out of liquor" - Ray Ratto, Dan Patrick show 1/20/2017

  3. #23
    Senior Member Junior Division
    BlairBettsBlocksEverything's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,000
    Rep Power
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by thecurse0101 View Post
    Fireball on the rocks is great. Very relaxing to me for some reason. I also like it warm....i just like it in general lol
    not saying I don't like it too, just feels like a weird drink to enjoy on the rocks. When you want a liquor on the rocks, i think its typically implied that whatever you are drinking can not be purchased in a plastic bottle lol
    __________________________________

  4. #24
    🔴⚪️🔵 BSBH Prospect
    !br-avery!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Around
    Posts
    11,736
    Rep Power
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by thecurse0101 View Post
    Found this stuff at a party after I ran out of my own stuff. Took one shot and gagged. I drink anything and everything, but this just burned my insides.
    Really?lol
    I love it and it can get you pretty messed up pretty fast

  5. #25
    swamped Midget Division
    fletch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Too far from MSG
    Posts
    4,002
    Rep Power
    75
    Don't want to post specifics for the under 21, but the best way to get wasted (quickly) involves fire, hard alcohol, a straw, and the vapors instead of the liquid.
    "We're all f*cked. It helps to remember that." - George Carlin

    "How many Cups you've got?" - Esa Tikkanen

    "Hatred can keep you warm when you run out of liquor" - Ray Ratto, Dan Patrick show 1/20/2017

  6. #26
    Senior Member Midget Division
    quick release's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    upstate sorta
    Posts
    4,726
    Rep Power
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by fletch View Post
    Don't want to post specifics for the under 21, but the best way to get wasted (quickly) involves fire, hard alcohol, a straw, and the vapors instead of the liquid.
    Oh. Great. Now some poor teenage schmuck is going to jam a straw up his nose, light it on fire, and dump liquor on his head.
    ‎"...the common and continual mischiefs of the spirit of Party are sufficient to make it the interest and duty of a wise people to discourage and restrain it... It opens the door to foreign influence and corruption, which find a facilitated access to the Government itself through the channels of party passions."
    -George Washington
    Hidden Content

  7. #27
    swamped Midget Division
    fletch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Too far from MSG
    Posts
    4,002
    Rep Power
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by quick release View Post
    Oh. Great. Now some poor teenage schmuck is going to jam a straw up his nose, light it on fire, and dump liquor on his head.
    "We're all f*cked. It helps to remember that." - George Carlin

    "How many Cups you've got?" - Esa Tikkanen

    "Hatred can keep you warm when you run out of liquor" - Ray Ratto, Dan Patrick show 1/20/2017

  8. #28
    Senior Member Junior Division
    BlairBettsBlocksEverything's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,000
    Rep Power
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    I've had this over ice with chocolate milk. Awesome.
    tried your suggestion. was very pleased
    __________________________________

  9. #29
    Just a Simple Country Squire BSBH Prospect
    Dunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    11,954
    Rep Power
    239
    Every year I drink less and less beer and more and more Gin or Rye. Just can't pound 10 beer anymore without feeling like the Stay-Puft Marshmellow man. But the hangovers! Oh the hangovers.

  10. #30
    HNIC BSBH Legend
    Pete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    75,280
    Rep Power
    459
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunny View Post
    Every year I drink less and less beer and more and more Gin or Rye. Just can't pound 10 beer anymore without feeling like the Stay-Puft Marshmellow man. But the hangovers! Oh the hangovers.
    I know exactly how you feel.

  11. #31
    Former Moderator BSBH Prospect
    Cash or Czech?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    16,596
    Rep Power
    70
    Agreed as well. Hangovers aren't so quick to recover from anymore, and that's only two years prior. I rather enjoy a good beer than pound ten shitty ones, but that's been the same for liquor as well. Upgrading from Evan Williams to Jim Beam to Jameson and some nicer stuff is a good feeling.

  12. #32
    Sighing Dutchman BSBH Prospect
    Jules's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Princeton, NJ
    Posts
    19,057
    Rep Power
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunny View Post
    Every year I drink less and less beer and more and more Gin or Rye. Just can't pound 10 beer anymore without feeling like the Stay-Puft Marshmellow man. But the hangovers! Oh the hangovers.
    Yep. Huge hype in fine dining is gin with naturally brewed lemonades and tonics with one or two pieces of vegetable. I thought it was stupid at first, but the business I work sell all ingredients and my boss (a chef before starting this company) made some for us to try... insanely good. It's heavenly refreshing and you still get smashed.
    Nothing is true, everything is permitted.
    Hidden Content

  13. #33
    Just a Simple Country Squire BSBH Prospect
    Dunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    11,954
    Rep Power
    239
    Shit all I drink is Tanqueray with a lime wedge. I can drink about 10, not feel fatter than I actually am, and still shoot 85.

    And people can flame away, but it's why I love Bud Light. Getting smashed on Smithwicks? Could you imagine?

  14. #34
    Senior Member Bantam Division Tonybologna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,247
    Rep Power
    16
    Black and white russians have become my favorite drinks. The whites are like a milkshake.

  15. #35
    HNIC BSBH Legend
    Pete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    75,280
    Rep Power
    459
    Quote Originally Posted by Cash or Czech? View Post
    Agreed as well. Hangovers aren't so quick to recover from anymore, and that's only two years prior. I rather enjoy a good beer than pound ten shitty ones, but that's been the same for liquor as well. Upgrading from Evan Williams to Jim Beam to Jameson and some nicer stuff is a good feeling.
    Well until you're our age LOL.

  16. #36
    HNIC BSBH Legend
    Pete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    75,280
    Rep Power
    459
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunny View Post
    Shit all I drink is Tanqueray with a lime wedge. I can drink about 10, not feel fatter than I actually am, and still shoot 85.

    And people can flame away, but it's why I love Bud Light. Getting smashed on Smithwicks? Could you imagine?
    Sapphire and tonic is my party drink. Like weddings, and such.

  17. #37
    Just a Simple Country Squire BSBH Prospect
    Dunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    11,954
    Rep Power
    239
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Sapphire and tonic is my party drink. Like weddings, and such.
    Can you notice the difference between Gins? I can't. But I also smoke a pack a day and when I'm drinking it's more like a 4 pack a day pace. Can't really taste anything.

  18. #38
    HNIC BSBH Legend
    Pete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    75,280
    Rep Power
    459
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunny View Post
    Can you notice the difference between Gins? I can't. But I also smoke a pack a day and when I'm drinking it's more like a 4 pack a day pace. Can't really taste anything.
    Tanquery and Sapphire, not so much. But the difference between those and something like Beefeater, yea. Beefeater tastes the way nail polish remover smells.

  19. #39
    Just a Simple Country Squire BSBH Prospect
    Dunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    11,954
    Rep Power
    239
    Beefeater lol..

    I bought a bottle of Tanqueray No. 10 last year. What a joke, you can't even get the cap off. Took 5 guys including a mechanical engineer half an hour and we had to sacrifice the cork. Googled for help and everyone had the same issue. Fuck it was funny. Probably had to be there lol

  20. #40
    Senior Member Junior Division
    BlairBettsBlocksEverything's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,000
    Rep Power
    66

    The Gin bar
    __________________________________

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •