• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

American Horror Story: Coven [FX]

Pete

First episode was way better than last season.

I thought Season 1 was excellent.

I thought Season 2 was pretty good.

I think episode 1 of Season 3 went back to excellent.

I loved the camera work/imagery. The overhead shot of Jessica Lange getting out of the limo with the black umbrella and Evan and Tiassa looking at each other through the ice sculpture at the frat party were both very stunning. They're like visual poetry.

Lol did anyone think the "agents" that took the young girl at the beginning looked silly?

No way, albinos scare the shit out of me. There was one in my class back in high school. Fucking terrifying. They make gingers look like kittens.

I saw the first episode. Witches don't really do anything for me, but I'll admit that this story has me intrigued. The Voodoo angle that looks like it will come into play is definitely a plus.

Sidenote: Why is Asylum still not on demand/Netflix? I know you don't need to watch one series to watch another, but I'd still like to see it.

Sorry but is this not X-men the tv series?

Rogue is there,

Professor X and Magneto.

School of gifted children.

Heck even the Yat slang reminded me of Gambit.

Couldn't get that idea out of my mind.

Nice, now I'm going to keep thinking that kid with the blonde hair is going to come out of alive from that bus accident with indestructible knives coming out of his knuckles.

The mother banging the son grossed me out.

It's the first time I had to actually look away from my TV in as long as...well, two years actually, since Gillian got it on with Jimmy Darmody.

Yeah, that was pretty gross.

And then seeing her head smashed in. Gory

And I said "Justice" out loud. That part didn't bother me one bit.

This show though, highs and lows in it's third season now, is still one of the most unique and best shows on TV. They bring on the horror better than most horror movies.

It's the first time I had to actually look away from my TV in as long as...well, two years actually, since Gillian got it on with Jimmy Darmody.

And I said "Justice" out loud. That part didn't bother me one bit.

This show though, highs and lows in it's third season now, is still one of the most unique and best shows on TV. They bring on the horror better than most horror movies.

Last night, I was actually telling my girlfriend that this season didn't seem to be horrific at all compared to the other 2 seasons.

I don't know why, but I don't see any horror in it except the opening credits. Weird...The part that did scare me was seeing the bull at the window though haha.

Last night, I was actually telling my girlfriend that this season didn't seem to be horrific at all compared to the other 2 seasons.

I don't know why, but I don't see any horror in it except the opening credits. Weird...The part that did scare me was seeing the bull at the window though haha.

Horror comes in many shapes and sizes. It's not just a sudden image that's scary. Some times it's the psychological flinch of knowing something is about to happen that's disturbing a split second before you have to witness it.

Episode 1, some of those torture scenes were pretty brutal. The mom getting her face smashed in last night. The random body parts in the morgue.

Archived