• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Orphan Black

NYRangers92

Orphan black is amazing!

Shot in Toronto (all the districts / areas in the show are named after their districts in the city as well... theres an episode about the junction, which is where I live more or less).

Its a show about Clones, who are not aware of one another, fumbling across one another and questioning their existence.

To give away more than that - would be terrible to say the least.

Lets just put it out there that 1 actress plays upwards of 5 drastically different clones/characters , and each one is believable - which is an achievement in of itself

A woman witnesses a suicide at a train station and realizes the woman looks exactly like her so she assumes her identity to get her money and it all goes awry from there, especially when she discovers there are more lookalikes of her. And that's how far I've gotten

A woman witnesses a suicide at a train station and realizes the woman looks exactly like her so she assumes her identity to get her money and it all goes awry from there, especially when she discovers there are more lookalikes of her. And that's how far I've gotten

Yeah , I wouldn't offer more than this.

The third? episode I think deals with parkdale - a community not 5 min from me.

• 10 months later...

Archived