• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

TOR Signs F John Tavares to 7-Year/$77M Contract; $11M AAV

Phil

Am I the only one not interested in trading Skjei?

Im actually not either. But the need for a #1C is huge, cant pass up someone like nylander to keep Skjei.

Probably wont happen anyway, they will get a better and more ?ready? player than Skjei. They are ready to go now.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Damn. I mean, it's way better than him being on the Isles (or with any local rivals, for that matter), but there goes my hope of Toronto breaking our Cup drought record. Right now they're at 51 years. I don't care if they win a Stanley Cup, they just can't do it before the 21-22 season.

Watching islanders fans talk about how 91 betrayed them and is a scumbag, along with him asking not to get dealt at the deadline... it’s like watching Hogan turn heel all over again. Where’s Phil at?!?

Now watch them trade Marner or Nylander for a D man. Could this be part of the reasoning behind drafting and aquiring so D men? Nah...

I think any defensemen they?re going to want for Marner or Nylander should be for a roster player, not a prospect. With that being said, I can definitely see a Nylander/RHD move for TOR in the future.

Archived