• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

There could be a problem in the Esiason household

Blue Heaven

apparently Boomer's daughter is dating Matt Martin. This was mentioned on WFAN a couple of times this A.M. and Boomer didnt deny it. During the Islanders game last night, one of the announces said that Matt Martin must be trying to impress Boomer with his play on the ice.

Remember when they interviewed Tavares before the season and Boomer asked JT if the rumors of Martin to Vancouver were true? JT was floored and didn't understand what's going on. Craig said that the first time Martin came to the Esaison household Boomer wore his Rangers jersey. :rofl:

Remember when they interviewed Tavares before the season and Boomer asked JT if the rumors of Martin to Vancouver were true? JT was floored and didn't understand what's going on. Craig said that the first time Martin came to the Esaison household Boomer wore his Rangers jersey. :rofl:

LMAO that's awesome. His daughter is a die hard Ranger fan. I'm shocked she'd date an Islander. I wonder if she's anything attractive.

Damn, that whole foods is a long way away from Flushing. It's a nice store though lol

Its not that far, 20 minutes tops with some moderate traffic. I went to the store for the first time on Monday, it sucks compared to the other Whole Foods, its the smallest WH in the north east region

Archived