• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Good Charities

Fuhgeddaboudit

Do you have a specific intention with your money, IE using it to benefit education, help homeless, feed children in impoverished areas, etc? There are many different charities that are legitimate and worth donating to, but it helps to know what you'd like your money to go to.

No particular order - cancer research, feeding children in impoverished areas, and education.

Looking to split here and there among those.

how about you help a poor fellow Ranger fan pay for college lol.

Make the check out to The Human Fund of Pittsburgh, PA

Haha, I wish I could help but I can barely pay off my shit!

So then why are you donating?

Lol, no I can. I pay off my school for half a semester. Got a scholarship for the rest which isn't a lot. Pay it off with my part-time job. I have enough to do something good for the Lenten season. Not like I believe in it, but I rather make up all the times I actually gave up something as a Catholic kid.

Lol, no I can. I pay off my school for half a semester. Got a scholarship for the rest which isn't a lot. Pay it off with my part-time job. I have enough to do something good for the Lenten season. Not like I believe in it, but I rather make up all the times I actually gave up something as a Catholic kid.

You don't have to spend every cent you have, you know.

Donate when you get the opportunity to, don't go out and seek it just because you have a few extra bucks

This, along with the Ronald McDonald House are great children's charities. You also have the ASPCA as well.

I'm echoing the Ronald McDonald House. My daughters are premies, and they are in the NICU in Syracuse. Since we live about an hour away, they offered to give my wife a place to stay, and paid for our parking for the next month. They will be getting a nice donation from us very soon.

I'm echoing the Ronald McDonald House. My daughters are premies, and they are in the NICU in Syracuse. Since we live about an hour away, they offered to give my wife a place to stay, and paid for our parking for the next month. They will be getting a nice donation from us very soon.

Wow man, best of luck, and I am glad they are there to help you guys out.

Archived