• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Customer Finds Kidney in KFC

Fuhgeddaboudit

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/23/kfc-kidney_n_2533481.html

An unpleasant trend may be afoot at KFC -- fried offal. A picture posted to Reddit by user six6six4kids on Tuesday shows what appears to be a fried piece of organ meat, accompanied with the following explanation: "Got some KFC tonight, it tasted like death, peeled back the skin and this was inside."

This is the second KFC organ discovery we've heard about in recent weeks. The first was found by 19-year-old U.K. student Ibrahim Langoo, who described the organ inside a piece of KFC chicken as a "wrinkled brain." It was later determined to be a kidney.

The offending item in the picture posted to Reddit looks a great deal like the one Langoo found, which leads us to suspect it's also a fried kidney. It's unclear how either piece of offal found its way to the restaurant or where the Reddit photo was snapped.

This can't be true.... just looks horribly disgusting and if it is true, I will never eat there or another fast food place again.

Does this come as any surprise? It's the lowest-end, most mass produced product of an already twisted industry. Now how it got in with the white and dark meat, I don't know. Maybe it got caught in the rib section of the breast meat at the processing plant?

I love stories like these. A little dose of reality goes a long way.

It's not that hard for a kidney to sneak past workers on a kill line, I had a very brief experience with this. You vac'd them out and the next guy checked by hand.. Not the best job lol

Well there you have it.

I just never realized how awful and disgusting a kidney could look after being cooked.

Archived