• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Jersey Talk!

LindG1000

So, as many of you know, I've recently misplaced roughly 65 pounds of weight.

I went in to the closet to try on my Rangers jersey - just to make sure it fit.

Fuck. It didn't! It literally droops past my pockets and falls in closer to my knees than my waist. I need to buy a new one!!

In any event - the question becomes "Who goes on back" and "What style?" I'm leaning toward Callahan/Hank WC style, but that's one option. I feel like it's heretical to get a Nash WC, but whatever.

My current jersey is a Staal Heritage

http://www.amazon.com/Mens-York-Rangers-Authentic-Jersey/dp/B005GXRUCC/ref=sr_1_39?m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1356838453&sr=1-39

http://www.amazon.com/Mens-York-Rangers-Authentic-Jersey/dp/B005GXRUCC/ref=sr_1_39?m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1356838453&sr=1-39

Amazon has authentics in all 3 styles on sale. Depending on what size you are you can get a hell of a nice jersey for $135. Only problem is you would have to take it someplace to get it customized.

Were you looking to go authentic or replica?

Amazon has authentics in all 3 styles on sale. Depending on what size you are you can get a hell of a nice jersey for $135. Only problem is you would have to take it someplace to get it customized.

Were you looking to go authentic or replica?

I don't see a point in paying for authentic.

I've got the purchase point worked out already - this is more a question of "who goes on back and what style?"

Huh. Thought they were planning to wear them a couple of times a year. Back to holding out hope for a liberty jersey. Perhaps with a creamy heritage vintage white color?!?!?

I don't think so. Looks like they are just going with the home, road, and heritage. I know the NHL frowns upon white third jerseys since they cause problems for visiting teams.

Fuck. It didn't! It literally droops past my pockets and falls in closer to my knees than my waist. I need to buy a new one!!

In any event - the question becomes "Who goes on back" and "What style?" I'm leaning toward Callahan/Hank WC style, but that's one option. I feel like it's heretical to get a Nash WC, but whatever.

Bring your Staal jersey to the tailor and see if they could take it in. When I ordered our men's league jerseys, it was too big and I brought it in and they fixed it. For your new jersey, go McD.

I'd go with longevity here, man. Guys you know, or really think will be here in the long-haul. Richards is a safe bet, as is Nash and McDonagh.

• 1 month later...

Archived