• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

I Am Abomination

thecurse0101

His voice sounds eerily similar to the guy from Panic At The Disco!, but this is pretty decent. Not completely convinced, but it's new and it would be a decent way for nu-metal to go. Right?

You know, i also thought his voice sounded like the guy from panic at the disco. BTW i'm a huge *** for panic at the discos first cd, there is no denying how ungodly poppy and catchy it is. And this is coming from a fan of death metal lol

You know, i also thought his voice sounded like the guy from panic at the disco. BTW i'm a huge *** for panic at the discos first cd, there is no denying how ungodly poppy and catchy it is. And this is coming from a fan of death metal lol

I refuse to admit in public that that CD was shockingly catchy. And than they did a live version of Radiohead's Karma Police which was such a rape of the song, that I will never forgive them. PATD! is thankfully gone from the music landscape, LOL.

And this comes from a fan of classic rock, rock, metal and indie, who tends to listen to drum and bass and singer/songwriter too. ;)

Wow! What a LOSER you are!!!!!

.... I too enjoyed that album a little too much :( :rofl:

I know we have a "listening to" thread, but i thought perhaps this deserved it's own thread because i feel alot of people will like this.

This band is amazing. Awesome original work, Mixing metal with awesome singing

also did a few awesome covers

original

Velly intellesting.

I think Gordo and possibly Robbo will dig this, too.

As for Auto tune, it would have saved a note I f/u'd on a recording back in the late 80s that galls me every time I hear it.

Though it's kind of interesting to be out by a quartertone and try to slide up. Sounds off to us but Middle Eastern singers do it with style as a matter of technique (some are mind-blowing viz Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan and the Qawwali Brothers) , but if you're not used to hearing it from a young age it's like trying to walk around in circles with your eyes crossed.

Dont know why we didn't redo that one bit with another take. But We had decided to cut the track live in the studio, and that was probably part of the reason, time and $$ and stupidity must have been the others.

//rambling

If you like it, enjoy it, I guess.

Kind of reminds me of some of the UK haircut bands of the 80s.

Gordo did like the I am Abomination, but he's listening to Official Knowmads right now. (Lost Rangers fan)

Archived