• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

We live in a residential neighborhood and had less than 20 trick-or-treaters yesterday. You could hit up hundreds of houses in an hour.

WTF is wrong with kids these days? Pretty soon, I will have go to their house to give them candy... or is facebook working on this?

Half the little shits that came didnt even wear costumes. The best costume was the 16 year old guy that came as Luigi. I told him he had the best one and gave him more.

What kind of parent sends the kid out wearing no costume at all?

I remember going out and having an AWESOME time on Halloween. Yesterday was 50 degrees and calm.

This just shows what our society has in store for the future... nothing.

my friends works at a hardware store on 13th avenue in Brooklyn, and he had to give out candy. I had nothing better to do so I helped out, and most of the kids were chinese with no costumes. I'm not trying to be mean, but fuck them, why would I give you candy?

Money issue I guess, but come on....

I just pretended most of them were Nike slave workers or Nike representatives because they wore Nike sweatshirts.

I think this year we can give it a little pass with the storm, but I do agree that Halloween isnt what it was. There was always a ton of kids out when we went trick or treating as kids, now, there are very few.

That makes since for your neck of the woods, but in our area, there really isn't much of an excuse. I asked some of my students today, and even though they are on the fringe (all eight graders) 99% of them went out. Just curious as to where they all go though.

I love it.. On paper, it looks like a great parenty activity. The boy is excited, he gets pretty much Christmas size gifts at the hand picked stops we make.. And in reality it's my wife driving my progressively drunker ass around town from friends house to friends house while I slam double rums or whatever they're serving.. It's a win-win except for my wife.. And who cares about what they think amiright?

Archived