• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

josh

:palm:

'Fantasy Slut League' Exposed at HS

http://news.yahoo.com/fantasy-slut-league-exposed-hs-181152787--abc-news-topstories.html

A top-tier California high school informed parents of a "Fantasy Slut League" in which male students "drafted" female students and earned points for sexual encounters.

The sex game was brought to the attention of officials at Piedmont High School in Piedmont, Calif., who launched an investigation earlier this month. The school is known for ranking in the top handful of the state's schools in standardized tests.

Many students, both male and female, knew about the league and participated either willingly or because of social pressures, Kitchens wrote.

The principal said the "league" revolved around varsity team players and had been around for years.

The tag cloud here is PRICELESS.

Not sure how exactly I'm to perceive this though. I mean, it's fucked up in so many ways, but creative, at least.

I wonder if the response would be different if it was a fraternity at a college instead of a high school football team.

Archived