• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Weapon Enthusiasts Thread

Niko

I was actually recently looking into getting a shotgun and a hunting bow. I just moved to western new york this year from long island and my old ladies father has been teaching me how to shoot. I've actually gotten much better. I've shot the compound bow four times usually about 13 arrows per time and my fourth time I hit the deer target 10 times hit the hay behind it twice and missed only one overall from 50 yards. The shotgun gives me more problems so I'm trying to learn how to shoot the .410 double barrel then i'm going to try the 12 gauge. If anyone can give me hints on where to find some stuff or any tips on shooting either it would help a lot.

Go to Standard Law in Mineola, it's right off of the LIE and Nirthern State. They usually run specials come graduation time where you can get free night sites and extra mags. Most places sell their guns for around the same price, but you want to go to a dealer who deals with the police because our weapons are different from civilian weapons. I paid like $630-650 for my off duty Glock, and that's about the going price anywhere. Stay away from Iron Works down near city hall and 1PP, they are decent for equipment, but they are overpriced for guns.

Archived