• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Marek vs Wyshynski Radio/Podcast

CreaseCrusader91

Does anyone here listen to their podcast? It is on M,W,F starting at 2:00 and it ranges from about an hour to hour and a half. Longer during summer mostly.

Streams from Yahoo! live and also available in podcast from.

Great podcast not just about hockey and it is archived on Tune In Radio and iTunes for download. I'd suggest listening to last week's shows for some good lockout talk and other fun stuff.

Dude, the sex tape stuff today was classic. The Sedin twins being the ones everyone would want to see because they do everything together, and at the same time being who no one would want to see because there are things they shouldn't do together had me in stitches.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I've had mine read a couple times now. Pretty fun.

I even got Wysh angry enough to end up writing me a return email apologizing for "going off" on me on the show when I ripped into them for that awful QOD they did last week about who the "phoniest captain" in the NHL is. Not that he needed to. I wasn't offended.

I've had mine read a couple times now. Pretty fun.

I even got Wysh angry enough to end up writing me a return email apologizing for "going off" on me on the show when I ripped into them for that awful QOD they did last week about who the "phoniest captain" in the NHL is. Not that he needed to. I wasn't offended.

Man, I'm drawing a blank on that. I must have spaced out.

Archived