• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Sometimes Working in Sports is Nice

Pete

Ahem. I believe it was YOU that offered to help. Shit, my resume went through Ed Sniders fucking office at Comcast-Spectacor and after 10 interviews I STILL couldn't get hired. :rofl: That's why I'm getting the fuck out of this country to start a job somewhere else. :)

Mossad?

Ahem. I believe it was YOU that offered to help. Shit, my resume went through Ed Sniders fucking office at Comcast-Spectacor and after 10 interviews I STILL couldn't get hired. :rofl: That's why I'm getting the fuck out of this country to start a job somewhere else. :)

Wow. I didn't realize you were gonna start a job there. Good luck, man.

Wow. I didn't realize you were gonna start a job there. Good luck, man.

Thanks.. I'll need it. lol

Shut up, really? What the hell are you going to do over there?

Really. I'll be working for an expanding online/social media driven sports community doing marketing, editing, and community outreach. :)

Thanks.. I'll need it. lol

Really. I'll be working for an expanding online/social media driven sports community doing marketing, editing, and community outreach. :)

Wait, so does this mean I'll never see you at CVS again :(

Edit: BTW, the girl that works in the pharmacy is smokin hot. I went in there today with my daughter and she was all "Awww she's so beautiful". I just so badly wanted to be like "Hopefully she'll be as beautiful as you one day.". Instead, I just giggled.

Yup. I'll miss you. :(

I went to to the pharmacy yesterday and was so disappointed she wasn't there! HAHA

I was so happy when she approached me to see if I was being helped. Having a baby is awesome. It's the easiest ice breaker there is. Now, having a wife.... sucks. LMAO. FYI... she's going to school to be a speech pathologist. Next time you go, strike up a conversation about how you go to school for speech pathology lol.

Archived