• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Favorite Television Shows of All-Time

twentyseven

I can't rank them in any particular order, because every show I've watched that's become a "favorite" was one for reasons that were exclusive to that particular show. It's one thing to rank everything by category, and quite another to rank them "overall" where each category is against the other. What I consider my favorite television show could change from day-to-day in that respect, so my list would be fluid, negating it's entire purpose.

But I can say that Friends, King of Queens, The X-Files, Sons of Anarchy, Battlestar Galactica, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Dexter, House, 24, Fringe, How I Met Your Mother, Arrested Development, Seinfeld, Breaking Bad, etc. make the list.

1. The Wire

2. Rome

3. Dexter

4. Louie

5. Friday Night Lights

6. Twin Peaks

7. Soap

8. American Horror Story

9. The Sopranos

10. Buffy the Vampire Slayer

------------------------------------

Just missed the top 10:

Game of Thrones, Boardwalk Empire, The Office, X-Files, Seinfeld

Mine, in no particular order would be.. Seinfeld, HIMYM, Friends, GoT, Sopranos, Sons of Anarchy, Borgias, Rome, Homeland, Deadwood, True Blood, House, NCIS, The Newsroom, Big Bang Theory, The Office, Curb, Oz.. Cartoons include Roadrunner, Ducktales, Chip n Dale Rescue rangers, Beavis n Butthead... I'm sure I'm missing so many.

In no order...

1. Friends

2. King of Queens

3. The Office

4. Everyone loves Raymond

5. Fresh Prince of Bel Air

6. Saved by the Bell

7. Full House

8. The Big Bang Theory

9. Boy Meets World

10. Family Guy

And of course Rangers in 60 after a big victory.

In no particular order:

-House

-Law and Order

-Law and Order: SVU

-Boardwalk Empire

-Breaking Bad

-Walking Dead

-Game of Thrones

-Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia

-Curb Your Enthusiasm

-Seinfeld

-Boy Meets World

-Whose Line is it Anyway (Always thought that show was hysterical)

-South Park

-Everybody Loves Raymond

-The Cosby Show

If I think of more i'll add. There are really too many shows that i've watched religiously.

Seinfeld

Game of Thrones

Arrested Development

Twin Peaks

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Modern Family

Band Of Brothers

Walking Dead

That 70's Show

American Dad

Curb Your Enthusiasm

As a kid I loved everything on TGIF... boy meets world, step by step, perfect strangers... then stuff like fresh prince, saved by the bell, full house, growing pains, charles in charge... etc.. I used to watch a lot of tv as a kid.

In no particular order: True Blood, Seinfeld, The Wonder Years, Saved By the Bell, Fringe, Alf, The Simpsons, How I Met Your Mother, Franklin & Bash, American Horror Story, Louie, Fresh Prince, That 70's Show, Band of Brothers, The Pacific and Blue Bloods. Im sure there are more that I cant think of right now.

Archived