• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

King of Queens

twentyseven

Fuckin hilarious. I watch it all the time. It's on tbs and tv land everyday.

Same, TBS, TVLand & UPN. I am still trying to figure out which area they live in; I am guessing somewhere near Rego Park but that is really just a shot in the dark. They mentioned Kissena a few times in the show but I don't think he is near Flushing.

Kevin James has long been one of my favorite stand-up comics and The King of Queens was one of the most underrated, absolutely brilliant sitcoms to come out of the 90's.

I watch it every single day when I get home from work on TBS, and then later before bed on TV Land.

This, and Friends are the two I can watch over and over and over and over and never get sick of them. I've seen every episode of both series' probably 50 times each.

Kevin James has long been one of my favorite stand-up comics and The King of Queens was one of the most underrated, absolutely brilliant sitcoms to come out of the 90's.

I watch it every single day when I get home from work on TBS, and then later before bed on TV Land.

This, and Friends are the two I can watch over and over and over and over and never get sick of them. I've seen every episode of both series' probably 50 times each.

Same, except I would add ELR and Seinfeld to that list. Kevin James is freaking hilarious, he grew up near Stony Brook too if I remember correctly.

same

Terrible show, so formulaic.

Its just a watered down wannabe ELR.

It doesn't stand alone however, theres plenty of them(according to jim etc).

This is not a viable complaint. Every show is "formulaic". All that means is that it follows a formula. Those that do so for success, often find it. Those that think they can not, do not.

I respectfully disagree. Seinfeld is such a bad actor. Everything seems forced with him. I enjoy the show sometimes, but it's only because of Kramer. He is funny as hell.

Seinfeld is/was arguably the best sitcom of all time and even if you do not think Seinfeld was a good actor, it is hard to argue that him, Jason Alexander, Julia Louis-Dreyfus and Michael Richards didn't have good chemistry.

Archived