• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Most Hated Television Characters

Phil

I don't care if it's just a random list, a countdown, or whatever.

For me, the list is no less than two names deep:

1. Joffrey Baratheon. Everything about him, down to simple facial expressions and that stupid pumpkin-pie haircut of his just makes me want him to die the most agonizing death possible, especially once you take into account all the evil shit his character is responsible for.

2. Clay Morrow. Having sat through all of SOA again these last few weeks trying to catch Kristin up, I've come to realize just how much I loathe him. Season four alone is enough to make me want to shoot him dead between the eyes myself. In fact, like Joffrey, I'm fairly certain that had I actually seen Ron Perlman after the Season 4 finale, I'd probably want to assault him over it. :rofl:

I'll add more as I think of them.

Who are yours?

P.S. PLEASE DO NOT SPOIL INFORMATION FOR OTHERS IN THIS THREAD. I'm sure you can make a case for a character without giving away important details about what happens to him/her.

I hate Joffrey, little bitch.

1.Lori Grimes

http://cdn2.screenjunkies.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/oh-what.jpg

I hate Lori Grimes, she's so fucking annoying in the Walking Dead and I just wish Rick shot her in the head and then locked her zombie body in a cage (she'd probably be less annoying).

2. Carl Grimes

http://www.amctv.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/CharactersTWDS2-Carl.jpg

Dude, listen to your parents for a godamn minute. I wish you died along with that other lady's daughter in last season

3. Theon Greyjoy

I read the books, love the show, but I can't stand Theon in the show. I think it's just the actor, but in season 2 I just wanted to punch him in the face, especially in a select few scenes. He thinks he's above all.

4. Maria Laguerta

http://www.dexteraddict.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/maria-laguerta-285x300.png

I can't stand her and her hatred for Deb.

1st, I love Deb

2nd, her stubbornness and her arrogance annoys me

1. Carrie Turner from Season 2 of 24. She's an absolute bitch. She's always trying to get herself involved in other peoples' business and fucks things up. I was begging for her character to die for the whole season, too bad she isn't a field agent.

2. Behrooz Araz from Season 4 of 24. Just so fucking annoying and stupid. His voice drove me crazy. He was also just a really boring character despite much of the season revolving around him.

3. Lori Grimes. How can you not hate her? She's just incredibly useless and never knows where her fucking kid is.

4. Carl Grimes. Stop being a little prick, you're useless to the others. You're stupid, you're constantly running away and you're the reason for so many problems. Just get shot and killed by Merle.

5. Sherry Palmer. There is not a single character on 24 that I hate more than her. She's a lying, controlling bitch that annoys the crap out of me.

1. Carrie Turner from Season 2 of 24. She's an absolute bitch. She's always trying to get herself involved in other peoples' business and fucks things up. I was begging for her character to die for the whole season, too bad she isn't a field agent.

2. Behrooz Araz from Season 4 of 24. Just so fucking annoying and stupid. His voice drove me crazy. He was also just a really boring character despite much of the season revolving around him.

3. Lori Grimes. How can you not hate her? She's just incredibly useless and never knows where her fucking kid is.

4. Carl Grimes. Stop being a little prick, you're useless to the others. You're stupid, you're constantly running away and you're the reason for so many problems. Just get shot and killed by Merle.

5. Sherry Palmer. There is not a single character on 24 that I hate more than her. She's a lying, controlling bitch that annoys the crap out of me.

Seems like a lot of annoying characters in 24 haha

I think Sherry Palmer was the first ever television "hatred" I had.

I cheered out loud when she died, same with my brother. We watched together and both jumped for joy and high-fived over it.

I think Sherry Palmer was the first ever television "hatred" I had.

I cheered out loud when she died, same with my brother. We watched together and both jumped for joy and high-fived over it.

Same, I couldn't help myself. Watching her die was just amazing.

I actually disliked Chloe O'Brian from the start, but grew to like her. She was kind of annoying early on in Season 3, but she develops more of a likable personality. I especially grew to like her when Edgar came in.

Also adding:

6. Kim Bauer. This only accounts for seasons 1 and 2. She was incredibly stupid in both seasons. Her character is actually smart, but her decision making is awful. I understand she was a teenager, but come on. Daddy is a federal agent, didn't he teach you anything?

Chloe (24) Ugly, annoying bitch who only ruins shit.

Stewie (Family Guy) Overrated. No one understands him.

Rosanne (Rosanne)

Frasier (Frasier)

Frasier's Brother (Frasier)

The Entire Sex in The City Cast (SITC)

Pierre McGuire (NHL) Straight douche, here.

The second I saw this thread Sherry Palmer was the first person I thought of, literally my most hated character on that show and possibly on any show. The show makes it pretty easy to hate people though, things just have to go wrong in the show I suppose for it to work and they need those stupid bitches (like sherry and carrie) to do that. Kim was really annoying too, as was Ryan Chappelle and Olivia Taylor. Of course I agree Carl and Lori are just terribly frustrating to watch.

The second I saw this thread Sherry Palmer was the first person I thought of, literally my most hated character on that show and possibly on any show. The show makes it pretty easy to hate people though, things just have to go wrong in the show I suppose for it to work and they need those stupid bitches (like sherry and carrie) to do that. Kim was really annoying too, as was Ryan Chappelle and Olivia Taylor. Of course I agree Carl and Lori are just terribly frustrating to watch.

I hated Ryan Chappelle to start out too, but you had to feel bad for the dude.

Archived