• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

CBS Draw Something

Maybe it will go the same route as the app. A super smash hit that hits its peak 4 months in and then hemorrhages users/viewers.

Took me less than a week to bail on it. Same with Words With Friends. I don't need my phone vibrating 930 times a day.

Took me less than a week to bail on it. Same with Words With Friends. I don't need my phone vibrating 930 times a day.

I feel ya. I last about 3 weeks with Draw Something. I still play Words With Friends, but I only play these games on my iPad so they aren't really intrusive.

I'm quite surprised they didnt try to make an Angry Birds show before this

They did make an Angry Birds park though :D

Also, not saying it will be so entertaining. I really meant I'd like to see what it's about, see if there's any fun aspects mixed into it. Who knows?

I'm quite surprised they didnt try to make an Angry Birds show before this

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/apr/03/business/la-fi-tn-angry-birds-tv-series-movie-20120403

Rovio, the Finnish company behind the wildly successful mobile game, is planning to launch a series of short animations starring all your favorite characters from Angry Birds this fall.

Archived