• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Borgias (Showtime)

Bluephoria

Ya, the first half of the first season was somewhat boring. I had given up too for like a month.. and then I saw the episodes were gonna expire so I watched the rest and it was great. The last 3 or so episodes of the first season and the first 4 of the 2nd were fantastic.

• 3 weeks later...

Don't get Showtime. I cancelled it after I realized it's the world's biggest rip off of a "premium" channel. It fuckin' blows, and so do most Showtime shows. Every one of them, except Dexter, I was sorely disappointed in, and I don't imagine this would be any different.

It is also in no way shape or form better than Game of Thrones. That's not possible.

Popular =/= better. That is a terrible argument, Phil. Real Housewives of NJ and Khloe and Lamar had more viewers than Mad Men last week... are you really going to tell me those shows are better?

Popular is often an indication of better, though not always, like in the case you just listed. Then again, I've never seen Mad Men, so I have no real opinion there other than "reality shows eat ball bag".

Archived